Tempo and Aggression.

4 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I know Röhl is trying to look at the long term and bed in new tactics and fannying about with it at the back but I can't see the point when most of these players won't be here next season.

Good point, it's about getting points not setting things for next season 

Was at the Plymouth v QPR game tonight.  Very fortunate point for Argyle in what was almost their sixth straight home defeat. They look doomed to me and can’t see Leicester failing to beat them on Friday night. I will be at that game and then straight up north for our match against Stoke. 

I was pretty despondent when we went 2-0 down so quickly tonight, but chuffed to bits when we equalised late on. 

We are going to do this. 

36 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Don’t forget Cadz as well. Those two injected some real fight and aggression when they came on. 

It was exactly what we needed. 

I think you have to give all the substitutes credit. Paterson led the way with a fabulous display of appetite and his typical sh*thousing, especially when he trucked that defender trying to block him from chasing a lost cause into the penalty area. Just a shame he wasted that chance to get his first goal of the season. But all of them easily outplayed the men they replaced and transformed our performance by adding composure, fight and a desire to get us in more dangerous areas.

• Like 1

Ale house football second half that Wimbledon of old would have been proud of. On the night it was the perfect antidote to the brainless and awful passing out from the back of the first half.