Time to drop Beadle

3 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Yes he makes some decent saves, but his footwork and kicking skills are no where near acceptable. I don't think Dawson is as bad with his footwork and definitely not as bad with his kicking. 

Think Dawson needs to play for the remaining games.

What's your thoughts? 

Don't be a doober, the defenders put him under unnecessary pressure by playing the ball back to him - as they haven't got the ability to pick an outfield player out!  Simple as that.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

But he's poor on the ball, his kicking skills are poor. The amount of times he kicks the ball too far, out of play. Yes he ends up with the ball under pressure but he deals with it terribly. 

• Like 1

Guest Monkowl

Beadle is a complete liability.  His distribution is pathetic his passing out form back is about to send us down and I’m afraid  it’s time to question what the hell is the manager doing telling a goalkeeper and at least 4 defenders to continue trying to play it out from the back Whalen absolutely everybody who knows anything about football can see we don’t have the quality of player to do it.  Unbelievable 

11 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Yes he makes some decent saves, but his footwork and kicking skills are no where near acceptable. I don't think Dawson is as bad with his footwork and definitely not as bad with his kicking. 

Think Dawson needs to play for the remaining games.

What's your thoughts? 

I've been slated recently for being critical of beadle but you can't deny the evidence !

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

The lad has good reactions but most of us did at 19. He’s a complete liability and unfortunately retains the arrogance to think he actually can play out from the back. There in lies the problem.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

Don't be a doober, the defenders put him under unnecessary pressure by playing the ball back to him - as they haven't got the ability to pick an outfield player out!  Simple as that.

The second goal was purely on Beadle and no one else. You know as well as I do that if Dawson had made the same error, Owlstalk would likely crash.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

Dawson would be getting absolute pelters for these mistakes, and rightly so. Beadle has been calamitous. 

Dawson needs to come on. 

Do you think Beadle should be taken off for Dawson during this game??