Röhl discusses the need for better facilities at SWFC

2 hours ago, jp1981 said:

Easy extend in to the away changing room and make the opposition team change in the corridor.lol

The corridor is bigger and much nicer than the away changing room!

• Haha 1

You could have something really special if club shop / car park was relocated to current changing room area, and have a purpose built changing rooms etc in its place. Change tunnel area to corner between kop and north stand. Would all cost serious money, but fans won’t pay more.

:Chansiri:

1 hour ago, markg said:

I don't think that it's that daft an idea really, but not as small as ours.

Remember a previous Arsenal manager saying that the size of the new changing rooms at the Emirates was too big and that it had a big negative impact on being able to deliver team talks etc.

Yeah, I remember what he said….

”The changing rooms are much too big. I deliver the team talk 2 hours before kick-off and when the team go out, less than half of them have heard it. In fact, the goalkeeper who insists on changing right at the back, doesn’t receive it until Monday”.

At the end of the interview, all the reporters looked at each other and said….”Did you hear what he was saying, because I didn’t?”.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, HendOwl said:

swfcCR.thumb.JPG.5337ce079bf892e0d32c7ea67252b074.JPG

It's worse than we ever thought. There's still decapitated corpses in there. Must have been there since Megsons time, I know he was a bit direct but I didn't think he would guillotine anyone who had a bad game.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

He may well do. 

I think Sunderland will look at him in the summer. 

Just a hunch. 

He'll go to Ipswich if McKenna gets poached.

• Like 3

The more of this type of report we see, the sooner the end game with chansiri will arrive. He does t like to be criticised so this could be the beginning of the end for Danny. Then we'll see a statement blaming him and the fans somehow. The only positive from that will be the backlash chansiri gets from all fans except the Wednesday sing people and a few in amaeica who seem to like him. 

Cheers Danny, you tried. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

Yeah, I remember what he said….

”The changing rooms are much too big. I deliver the team talk 2 hours before kick-off and when the team go out, less than half of them have heard it. In fact, the goalkeeper who insists on changing right at the back, doesn’t receive it until Monday”.

At the end of the interview, all the reporters looked at each other and said….”Did you hear what he was saying, because I didn’t?”.

😀

2 hours ago, Supersiggi2 said:

I've been in the home changing room twice - once years ago and then again recently on the ground tour. 

It's changed significantly. Our tour guide told us the home dressing room was reduced in size of the orders of Chansiri as he felt it was previously too big. 

He felt the team would be more connected in a smaller environment. 

It is pretty snug nowadays. 

I heard D-taxis had moved into the other half of the changing room, to use it as their control centre

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, markg said:

I don't think that it's that daft an idea really, but not as small as ours.

Remember a previous Arsenal manager saying that the size of the new changing rooms at the Emirates was too big and that it had a big negative impact on being able to deliver team talks etc.

You would have though the phrase 'gather round now please' might have worked lol

My lad plays for a  Sunday league team who happen to be pretty good and as a result got invited up to Middlewood Road for a friendly game against their academy side a few weeks back. We've all heard people bemoan how bad the training ground is,  but I was genuinely shocked to see it with my own eyes.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, latemodelchild said:

The more of this type of report we see, the sooner the end game with chansiri will arrive. He does t like to be criticised so this could be the beginning of the end for Danny. Then we'll see a statement blaming him and the fans somehow. The only positive from that will be the backlash chansiri gets from all fans except the Wednesday sing people and a few in amaeica who seem to like him. 

Cheers Danny, you tried. 

You could be right and its a shame, personally id being calling Danny in and asking for more input, based on his experience in the elite game, on how I could improve my investment for the long term. Maybe Chansiri will, I say in hope over experience.