That's our goal difference. Somebody on hear prevouusly posted in another thread that goal difference does not make a difference. I'm sorry you are totally wrong, goal difference is gona be massive in the relegation run in and is like points to stay up. Look at our relgation rivals nobody is anywhere near ours. Whether it's dannys arrogance naivety or immaturity as a manager the guy has cost us now in three away games since January where we have got totally hammered and embarrassed by the way he has set up the team. I hope I'm wrong but these goals conceded are going to be massive at the end of the season.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, swampyowl01 said:

That's our goal difference. Somebody on hear prevouusly posted in another thread that goal difference does not make a difference. I'm sorry you are totally wrong, goal difference is gona be massive in the relegation run in and is like points to stay up. Look at our relgation rivals nobody is anywhere near ours. Whether it's dannys arrogance naivety or immaturity as a manager the guy has cost us now in three away games since January where we have got totally hammered and embarrassed by the way he has set up the team. I hope I'm wrong but these goals conceded are going to be massive at the end of the season.

Unfortunately I think you're right. 

• Like 2

Since the turn of the year, in the championship

We've played 13. Scored 12. Conceded 22

Its all about the points now, and we need an extra one in the bag to compensate for our miserable scoring record

• Like 1

I made the comment that our GD is no longer important as it was very bad even before today. I think we all have known for a while that we need to be 1 point ahead of the team in 21st place at the end of the season.

• Like 4

The goal difference was dire before the Leeds game so it probably wouldn’t have saved us anyway but if we do go down on goal difference, then some of these naive hammerings (too many of them) were avoidable.

Don’t fret. Just like penalty decisions these things even themselves out across the season. Expect a couple of 6--0s in our favour before the season end!

Edited by GMOwl72
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

A lot of these players won’t be here next season regardless of league.

Hopefully in the championship we can start again with a fresh approach.

Issue is the guy at the top who stops all hope of progress.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, swampyowl01 said:

Usually you would be correct but that bird flew long ago 

We were never going to claw back the deficit we had before yesterday so in our case GD was irrelevant 

Points are the only thing that matter for Wednesday 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tarquin said:

Hope so but we will have to win our remaining home games .  Ten goals away from home is abysmal.

It is - but hopefully it will be irrelevant in the bigger picture of safety

Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, Tarquin said:

Every one who wants to know the reason we are down amongst the dead men should look at the away part of the full league table . We have scored 10 goals away .😟

And only scored 20 at home!

Our GD is now bigger (minus wise) than the amount of goals we’ve scored.

16 hours ago, swampyowl01 said:

Chansiri’s fault. I wish he’d just sell up and let that multibillionaire that 1867 have got waiting in the wings take over. It’s just not fair.

• Haha 3