8 minutes ago, Concrete Owl said:

Chansiri’s fault. I wish he’d just sell up and let that multibillionaire that 1867 have got waiting in the wings take over. It’s just not fair.

Do you really think Chansiri has done well for Sheffield Wednesday?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Usually you would be correct but that bird flew long ago 

We were never going to claw back the deficit we had before yesterday so in our case GD was irrelevant 

Points are the only thing that matter for Wednesday 

I never mentioned clawing bk the goal difference, think u miss understood the post. 

Let me put it another way, last game of season us, huddersfield, Birmingham 

All of us on same points go into last game of season needing a win to stay up, all 3 get a win who goes down. Us because of the inferior goal difference. So to say GD is irrelevant is madness. It is very much relevant. As its too tight to call and so many teams still involved I feel this will go to the last game of the season. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, swampyowl01 said:

I never mentioned clawing bk the goal difference, think u miss understood the post. 

Let me put it another way, last game of season us, huddersfield, Birmingham 

All of us on same points go into last game of season needing a win to stay up, all 3 get a win who goes down. Us because of the inferior goal difference. So to say GD is irrelevant is madness. It is very much relevant. As its too tight to call and so many teams still involved I feel this will go to the last game of the season. 

Irrelevant to us not everyone else 

You're just stating the exact same thing, the only way in your scenario which would make GD relevant to Wednesday would be if we had clawed back the difference then got spanked six.

GD ceased to have any relevance to our situation a long time ago

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

The defence…. is either poor or has not enough protection. 

I love Röhl but any team that concede 4,5,6 goals isn’t showing its very capable / consistent 

Tbf the team isn't very capable, infact, thanks to our terrible preseason , we're still a poo team talent wise, despite been able to get a few good players in January.