What’s more depressing - Chris Turner’s commentary or that performance today?

As bad as those tactics (Danny mea culpa please) and performance were, I found Chris Turner’s commentary far worse and made me feel like the end of the world is nigh!

No surprise how Ipswich are where they are after giving a good young manager huge financial backing for 2 years with very good players like Harness not even playing

Key is they are young players growing in value, not Burnley and Watford cast offs.

if we give Danny the same backing we can do the same.

It’s not that difficult with the right vision

UTO

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

After 15 mins listening to him I had remove all sharp objects and get the suicide hotline on standby. The guy could probably make an orgy with multiple models sound like the least exiting experience ever.

• Haha 5

You should have listened to I Follow.. Wednesday feed with Ipswich commentary.. After 2 minutes i realised we had no chance as we were playing Real Madrid . Then we went on to make them look  like like them.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, ItsAGrumbleFromImre said:

As bad as those tactics (Danny mea culpa please) and performance were, I found Chris Turner’s commentary far worse and made me feel like the end of the world is nigh!

No surprise how Ipswich are where they are after giving a good young manager huge financial backing for 2 years with very good players like Harness not even playing

Key is they are young players growing in value, not Burnley and Watford cast offs.

if we give Danny the same backing we can do the same.

It’s not that difficult with the right vision

UTO

How did you expect him to sound watching that??? If he had sounded happy as a Wednesday fan I may have been more bothered.

4 hours ago, zorbatheowl said:

You should have listened to I Follow.. Wednesday feed with Ipswich commentary.. After 2 minutes i realised we had no chance as we were playing Real Madrid . Then we went on to make them look  like like them.

yep .....i thought what a pair of 2hats  and they turned out  were bang on the money .........was funny when one of them said beadle was rubbish and the other one said he' dont be harsh he's only 19 . i quite liked them in the end

• Haha 1

I couldn't wait to get home from Manchester to park up and turn off the radio, have to say it, I prefer listening to Carl Asaba when he's talking about the blades, he seems like he is a proper fan whilst Turner makes you feel like you're on a hospital ward.

I actually didn't find the commentary too distressing compared to the result you can't polish a Turd. 

However I thought for a good while that Turner under a normal chairman would have made a good CEO. 

• Like 1