What’s more depressing - Chris Turner’s commentary or that performance today?

2 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

Have you seen what Chris Turner was posting from his Twitter account yesterday?

He’s in with Matt Le Tissier and the tin foil hat brigade 

Yep I've mentioned it previously in this thread:

I thought it was the other commentator, completely negative and sticking the boot in as many times as possible. Turner did defend the Owls on a number of occasions. At least Turner is better than Laws

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, island owl said:

At least Turner is better than Laws

Not a chance, Laws is better than Turner on every level, especially as a human being.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Paul.. said:

Chris Turner holds some pretty vile opinions, not happy at all he's being used to commentate on our games TBH.

Interesting, I was opinion that He understands far more about what is going on than usual co-commentator. True, He was negative from the start, but everything He said came true. 

Perhaps not the voice and not what You wanna hear on Your free Saturday, but He knows what He is talking about and sounds hurt by our situation. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ItsAGrumbleFromImre said:

As bad as those tactics (Danny mea culpa please) and performance were, I found Chris Turner’s commentary far worse and made me feel like the end of the world is nigh!

No surprise how Ipswich are where they are after giving a good young manager huge financial backing for 2 years with very good players like Harness not even playing

Key is they are young players growing in value, not Burnley and Watford cast offs.

if we give Danny the same backing we can do the same.

It’s not that difficult with the right vision

UTO

Every time . His co commentary should be sponsored by Gillette 

8 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

I couldn't wait to get home from Manchester to park up and turn off the radio, have to say it, I prefer listening to Carl Asaba when he's talking about the blades, he seems like he is a proper fan whilst Turner makes you feel like you're on a hospital ward.

Asaba is Hilarious , listening to him you’d think the pigs were 1970 Brazil . Wonder if he’s realised they are a little bit of trouble yet . 
Didn’t he say that Osula would score 15 goals this season ? 
He makes Keith Edwards sound impartial 😆😆😆

2 hours ago, malek said:

Interesting, I was opinion that He understands far more about what is going on than usual co-commentator. True, He was negative from the start, but everything He said came true. 

Perhaps not the voice and not what You wanna hear on Your free Saturday, but He knows what He is talking about and sounds hurt by our situation. 

Is He a god?