Time to register Jeff Hendrick

9 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Let's pray it's Gregory and not Hendricks who's involved

Jeff is Unfit and clearly is just collecting a wage 

A player who for the best part of his career had a contract paying a very good wage should hang his head in shame for the work ethic he seems to have shown in the games he played 

He looked like a player who was hungover and blowing I laughed when told he applied himself within training but not registered to play (WHAT WAS WRONG WHEN YOU HAPPEN TO BE ON THE PITCH PAL)

I will say it to any SWFC fan 

" I FIND IT UNFORGIVABLE THAT SWFC HAVE PAID A LOAN FEE AND WAGES FOR A PLAYER WHO FOR THE BEST PART OF LOAN CONTRACT REMAINED UNREGISTERED TO PLAY"

MR CHANSIRI i speak directly to you, this is poor " TRANSFER BUSINESS" @ best, why don't you employee competent people.

At best we " THE CUSTOMER" should and do demand the money spend on him or the equivalent of it be put towards tickets for the vast majority of young fans YOU price out of watching. 

I will buy anyone a ticket to the game if MR JEFF does not play tomorrow at some point WHY because the midfielders we have are not fit enough due to nagging injury. 

ITS SHOCKING we let BYERS out on loan. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OWLS1867OWLS said:

Jeff is Unfit and clearly is just collecting a wage

DR SAID TODAY THAT BOTH PLAYERS HAD BEEN TRAINING WELL...easy this posting lark innit' 

Edited by daveyboy66
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

DR SAID TODAY THAT BOTH PLAYERS HAD BEEN TRAINING WELL...easy this posting lark innit' 

Sure is the fact that he waited until the last day to register Jeff speaks volumes regarding how DR rates the bloke. 

1 minute ago, camffiti said:

Desperate times 

Anyone with any knowledge of how we have played and who with can work out he needs to register the bloke because if not we will have NO MIDFIELD 

I will give BANNAN the first half Friday if that 

JEFF will feature in the game tomorrow 

We could register Hendricks.... but how would we know he was playing.... 

Don't mean to be harsh on him but he did nothing when we did play him and the thought to do it is because we brought in a load of deadwood.... 

If we do stay up how will we bring in any sort of a squad... when since 2017 Chansiri hasn't  paid more than £700k on a player... So added to the rest of the multitude if reasons we need him out ASAP is he can't afford anything more than a poor league 1 or maybe even top end league 2 club!!!