Ticket waiting list.

Has anybody on this site ever been successful in goiing on the SWFC ticket waiting list and actually getting a ticket ? I have just joined the list for the Rotherham match with 700 loyalty points with the forlorn hope of getting a ticket.

10 minutes ago, millo said:

Has anybody on this site ever been successful in goiing on the SWFC ticket waiting list and actually getting a ticket ? I have just joined the list for the Rotherham match with 700 loyalty points with the forlorn hope of getting a ticket.

Yeah i've tickets a couple of time through this method

Both times the ticket office phoned on the day before the game. Also if you miss the call they don't phone back, which is fair enough

I'm presuming the returns at this stage are from players and staff allocations

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Yes

ive been on the list and been contacted when a spare came up. 

keep the faith. 

Thanks Andy. I'm hopeful rather than confident though.

Been successful a couple of times, got some returns for the small allocation at Forest Green last season (reyt glad now!) but most times you never hear back.  They generally contact those who narrowly missed out on TPP first, it's highly unlikely that 700 points will be enough tbh, unless there aren't actually many people who bothered to ask to go on the waiting list..

3 hours ago, millo said:

Quite a few times in the past, usually on the day before the game.

Another option is to pop down to the ticket office next Friday & ask if they’ve got any spares, got my mates a ticket 2 or 3 times last season just by chancing my arm.

2 hours ago, epton1867 said:

How do go on the waiting list please

Send an email to ticketenquiries@ swfc.co.uk. include your Name, ID number, Number of priority points and contact phone number.

• Thanks 1

fans in the home end need to make an announcement somewhere that we'll all go towards the end of the stand towards the away end when the game kicks off

that's what dem piggys did at hillsborough back in early 2000's before the club stopped fans buying single tickets for the derby and you had to buy tickets for 3 games minimum to get a ticket