Jamie Carraghers pig love in

bronxowl

10 minutes ago, bronxowl said:

Was it to keep villa of the top for his beloved Liverpool?

Pigs park the bus, and I mean park the bus, and get away with a spozzy win

7 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Doesn’t surprise me he’s a scouser he hates us and loves them victims 

These are the two of the daftest posts I’ve seen in a while. 

• Haha 1

Seem to remember us deploying the same tactic as the pigs today against Man City in the cup under Monk and getting slated by every media outlet in the land. Bacon strips use the same tactic, which is exactly how San Marino, Andorra etc go into most matches, and all of a sudden it's great defending???

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, swfcAH said:

Seem to remember us deploying the same tactic as the pigs today against Man City in the cup under Monk and getting slated by every media outlet in the land. Bacon strips use the same tactic, which is exactly how San Marino, Andorra etc go into most matches, and all of a sudden it's great defending???

This is my confusion too.

For 77 minutes United made no attempt to play football and sat 8/9 back. It was something you expect a non league side to do against a league side in the cup.

How long can you do that for? Must be knackering. They’ll have next game off where they’ll try play then back to 9 back against City.

No idea why they got praise for that it was a god awful game. Villa very naive yet someone still didn’t lose even after conceding in the 87th.

Edited by lukeyswfc

10 hours ago, SiJ said:

Carragher doesn't hate us.

He was Tweeting about us when we beat Peterborough.

Was a bit of an arse with the Newcastle stuff though.

All true. Was interesting seeing the grief he got from Liverpool fans for his tweets on our Peterborough comeback though. Gives the lie to the suggestion Liverpool fans don’t care either way about us…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Exhibit A

9A5C0ED1-8129-4984-A908-FD1E2D431A2E.png

This is a recent thing isn’t it. I can imagine it will be a big deal whenever they come to Hillsborough next, probably will be some call to play it elsewhere but they played plenty of times in the 90s etc and I’ve never heard of any issue

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

This is a recent thing isn’t it. I can imagine it will be a big deal whenever they come to Hillsborough next, probably will be some call to play it elsewhere but they played plenty of times in the 90s etc and I’ve never heard of any issue

Exactly this

We played them a number of times since the disaster with next to no mention of it. There was one time (may have been the last time we played them) where some of their fans boycotted the game in protest of us not having a fitting memorial at the stadium (according to them)

Since then, with the whole enquiry, it’s all been whipped into a frenzy and can imagine their being some animosity the next time we play them, from a section of their fans, no doubt fuelled by the media 

Edited by Miffed