Speed up the process

If DC continues to just pay the bills, just keep the club ticking along, sticks with a cheap manager and cheap players then he is the only one who can put us into admin as he is essentially the only guy owed money by the club.  We can't just go into admin, we have to be put into it and if he pays the bills then no one will serve us with a winding up order that might lead to admin.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It would be better for him to walk away, put us into admin now and someone pick us up cheap but we know he won't do that.  He has learnt nothing in 8 years. I was warned about him when a friend of mine tried to renew his box early on.   We are adrift already, and there's no sign of a firefighter replacing the "processor", so relegation is certain. points deduction is immateriel.

We have nothing to lose by pressuring him.

• Like 2

I have been out today but was going to write almost the exact post

If you don't have a ticket then don't but one

Dont buy no merchandise

Don't buy food or drink in the ground, there are plenty of food outlets around the ground, if he does not want to pit money in then why should we

Lets see how long he lasts without our money coming in

Excellent post kivo owl

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, KivoOwl said:

It's clear now that Chansiri has no future at SWFC.

In a perfect world, someone will come in with an offer that reflects the club's worth (a fiver?) and the clown will realise that he has to cut his losses and escape with however much he can get.

But we know that's not going to happen.

What's more likely is that Chansiri will drag us through the mud for years and years to come - doing the bare minimum to keep the club afloat while simultaenously defunding it to the point where we can't even compete in the lower reaches of the EFL, in front of less than 10k fans.

We can't let that happen.

I don't know of anyone with a spare £200m knocking about, but fans DO still have an option - to defund him completely.

- Stop buying tickets

- Stop buying food and drink in the ground

- Stop buying merchandise in the club shop

- Absolutely no money to SWFC whatsoever

When it comes to selling season tickets in December - don't give him a penny.

His refusal to put money into the club and rectify the mess he has caused, along with our refusal to put money into the club, will force the issue.

That points to administration - and I'd rather that happen as soon as possible.

On the pitch we are a complete disaster. We are absolutely certain to be relegated this season in my opinion. We have a clueless manager and players nowhere near good enough for the level we're at.

I would absolutely settle for us going into admin, take the points deduction, take the relegation, and start afresh in League 1 next season under a new owenership model.

Thoughts?

100%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luke said:

Your 100% correct 

Unfortunately we have too many clapping seals in the fanbase 

Just sit there watching the club burn to dust around them 

Stuff like this is starting to boil mi p***

Dont need Chansiri to make statements to divide the fanbase 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, San Clemente Owl said:

If DC continues to just pay the bills, just keep the club ticking along, sticks with a cheap manager and cheap players then he is the only one who can put us into admin as he is essentially the only guy owed money by the club.  We can't just go into admin, we have to be put into it and if he pays the bills then no one will serve us with a winding up order that might lead to admin.

If D C dont pay the bill or the tax man they can force administration, also if the EFL or Football league deem him an unfit chairman they can force the sale though the EFL fit and proper test is a complete ******** joke.

17 minutes ago, room0035 said:

If D C dont pay the bill or the tax man they can force administration, also if the EFL or Football league deem him an unfit chairman they can force the sale though the EFL fit and proper test is a complete ******** joke.

Don't think the EFL can do anything about an owner, they can only prevent someone from owning a club not remove them after.

2 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

In a perfect world, someone will come in with an offer that reflects the club's worth (a fiver?) and the clown will realise that he has to cut his losses and escape with however much he can get.

What's more likely is that Chansiri will drag us through the mud for years and years to come - doing the bare minimum to keep the club afloat while simultaenously defunding it to the point where we can't even compete in the lower reaches of the EFL, in front of less than 10k fans.

I don't know of anyone with a spare £200m knocking about, but fans DO still have an option - to defund him completely.

- Stop buying tickets

His refusal to put money into the club and rectify the mess he has caused, along with our refusal to put money into the club, will force the issue.

On the pitch we are a complete disaster. We are absolutely certain to be relegated this season in my opinion. We have a clueless manager and players nowhere near good enough for the level we're at.

I would absolutely settle for us going into admin, take the points deduction, take the relegation, and start afresh in League 1 next season under a new owenership model.

Thoughts?

Absolutely mate 👍

• Like 1

I've been saying for ages that if we cut off the money supply from the fans to the club, this situation will resolve itself pretty quickly.  

For some reason, there just doesn't seem to be the appetite.  Too many people are still willing to spend hundreds, or thousands, on tickets just so they can moan about how rubbish it all is.  

Whilst there are still people willing to hand over their money in sufficient numbers, this situation will just continue.

• Like 8

- Stop buying tickets

Thoughts?

You want us to go into administration??

really??

wow

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He won’t sack Munoz.

He won’t sell up.

More likely that our self proclaimed saviour will manage the decline continuing to blame the fans for the tailspin that ultimately results in the demise of the club.

Sells the ground for town housing and disappears back to Thailand with his original stake intact leaving a trail of destruction that the ‘club’ will take generations to recover from, if ever.

All those fans tripping over themselves to greet him with their palms together bowing away at York City….

The insult is that the unconditional love the support has for this club has all been thrown back in our faces.

He has us over a barrel.

• Like 2

- Stop buying tickets

Thoughts?

I’m in full agreement with both your assessment and your conclusion.

• Like 1

From the theory of the football club going into admin to get the current owner out, I can see the logic.  It's easy to sit back and say screw it, it's only a points deduction and likely certain relegation.  Unfortunately administration will have  terrible consequences mainly for smaller local firms as they won't get the money owed to them, or least a small percentage per £.  This could be disastrous to them, particularly in the current financial climate.

If I were them and thought that was the direction the club was going I'd make sure I got my payments upfront from now on or don't delivery on goods/services at all.

• Like 2

In getting rid of the type of owner than Chancer is, things are going to have to get worse before they get better.

We are probably in for a rough few years but eventually things will get better, and if we don’t do something now then we will continue our managed decline under this clown and be sat here having these same conversations in another 8/9 years.

• Like 3