Next England manager

MSN SYSOP

2 hours ago, MSN SYSOP said:

I think this will be Southgate’s last international tournament with us..but who should replace him and would you go with Eddie howe or go foreign again

Eddie Howe will be sacked in 5 games if Newcastle's form doesn't change.  

Mind you, they have Brentofrd (Home), Sheff Utd (Away) and Burnley (Home) in their next 5 league games.  West Ham and Palace being the other games.  

The Newcastle fans always think they should be higher than what they are, and now they have Saudi backing they'll be even worse.   I'm sure they'll be wanting some high-profile manager soon enough

• Like 1

Southgate gonna walk after Euro 2024 apparently. Why the hell are we wasting another tournament on him, just go now! 

Pep rumoured to be replacing him. How good would that be. We’d win the bloody lot. Finally a world class manager to get the best out of one of the strongest national teams we’ve ever had 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Southgate gonna walk after Euro 2024 apparently. Why the hell are we wasting another tournament on him, just go now! 

Pep rumoured to be replacing him. How good would that be. We’d win the bloody lot. Finally a world class manager to get the best out of one of the strongest national teams we’ve ever had 

Pep would be amazing and surely our best chance to win anything. We have a fantastic attacking squad and a number of City players so seems a dream appointment for me.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I would get steve cooper 

I really like Cooper tbf

Not sure as a national manager because he seems the kind who loves the daily involvement - maybe when he gets a bit older

Interesting some are citing Pep - maybe the lure of managing his own country would be too strong when he decides to step away from club football - but what an appointment he would be if we could get him

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, scram said:

I really like Cooper tbf

Not sure as a national manager because he seems the kind who loves the daily involvement - maybe when he gets a bit older

Interesting some are citing Pep - maybe the lure of managing his own country would be too strong when he decides to step away from club football - but what an appointment he would be if we could get him

I think he will struggle to get a big club job tbh as I don’t feel his face fits so England would be the more likely big step. He was u17s manager so have a bit of an idea

Pep would be great but i can’t see it

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I think he will struggle to get a big club job tbh as I don’t feel his face fits so England would be the more likely big step. He was u17s manager so have a bit of an idea

Pep would be great but i can’t see it

Pep would only want Spain, I think that will be his next job after City at some point.

If you want something with similar talents to Southgate, Harry Maguire?

• Haha 2