Manchester City v pigs

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

ive heard from a few i know that loads going aint ever even been to b lane before they just going down with family for a day out . small time club what need to wheel the grannies down there cause there so called fans cant be bothered .

A couple of em who work with me aren't bothering, paying all that money out to watch them get hammered isn't worth it they reckon. 

11 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

It's 11-1 for the pigs to win the tie by any means,  if people have money to waste that's a decent bet as a consolation if the worst thing happens.  Worth £1 bet at least.

Wouldn't be much of consolation. I'd rather be £10 out of pocket than see them get to an fa cup final. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

A couple of em who work with me aren't bothering, paying all that money out to watch them get hammered isn't worth it they reckon. 

i wonder how many we will take if derby get 2 sent off in the almost certain playoff semi against them and we reach wembley .. losing to derby in a semi would be sickening , but losing to barnsley at wembly would be bordering on the worst defeat for our fans ever even beating losing to the scrubbers 4-2 at ours . 

25 minutes ago, morganowl said:

i wonder how many we will take if derby get 2 sent off in the almost certain playoff semi against them and we reach wembley .. losing to derby in a semi would be sickening , but losing to barnsley at wembly would be bordering on the worst defeat for our fans ever even beating losing to the scrubbers 4-2 at ours . 

Wildsmith saves our last penalty 

Mcgoldrick scores their winning penalty 

Oh ffs smashes phone up

Just seen a coach full of piggy supporters come down Chiswick High Road before I come up north. They looked miserable as f***.

You’d think it was because they can’t see anything other than being massacred today - but who knows with them, they always look miserable to me anyway. 

• Haha 3

On 21/04/2023 at 02:16, S36 OWL said:

Haaland will be begging to play against the pigs. 48 goals so far, he will be dying to hit the big 50 at Wembley. I hope Pep plays him, he will have a field day. 

They've saved a space on the honours board.

Man city were 33/100 to score 5 the other day

On 21/04/2023 at 02:16, S36 OWL said:

Haaland will be begging to play against the pigs. 48 goals so far, he will be dying to hit the big 50 at Wembley. I hope Pep plays him, he will have a field day. 

Haaland's probably got one eye on the six George Best scored against Northampton. Must be an opportunity for another record performing feat.

6 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Daft challenge from young lad but not convinced it was a penalty.  Replay suggested he got a very slight touch and Silva was looking to go down.

Gutted for them. 

Not selling out a semi final though. 

Heard talk of cost of living crisis and all that. Have no doubt that will magically vanish if they somehow get to the final. Scrotes. 

44 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Why have Sheffield Utd turned up dressed as empty seats 

you telling me we wouldn’t have sold out our allocation? 
no chance 

tinpot 

They’ve never travelled well dem blades 

• Haha 1