Byers Reaction!

30 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Not really, if you kicked off like that at work because your director had made a decision you didn’t like and you started wrestling with your team leader and chucking your stapler on the floor you would get sacked mate. 

Again, Smith was the one making the issue out of it. 

Byers didn't like the decision, but saying that neither did most of the fans. Byers gesture of an aggressive high 5 showed his frustration, Smith then made more of it, which is in my eyes more unprofessional, especially from a boss. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Not really, if you kicked off like that at work because your director had made a decision you didn’t like and you started wrestling with your team leader and chucking your stapler on the floor you would get sacked mate. 

Ah yes, the comparison of football with an office job 🤦‍♂️ Let’s not be naive and think they’re similar environments 

• Like 5

Then get rehired on more money when the director gets 'reassigned' shortly after.

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 hours ago, Sambo89 said:

Again, Smith was the one making the issue out of it. 

Byers didn't like the decision, but saying that neither did most of the fans. Byers gesture of an aggressive high 5 showed his frustration, Smith then made more of it, which is in my eyes more unprofessional, especially from a boss. 

I don’t agree with you 

Guest DoesJackHunt
2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Ah yes, the comparison of football with an office job 🤦‍♂️ Let’s not be naive and think they’re similar environments 

No in football kids look up to you and you have an example to set, no Children aspire to work in accounts payable.

He’s getting paid a fortune, just act professionally and set a good example.

we all know he wouldn’t be happy but there’s no need to act like a 5 year old. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
2 hours ago, Tewkesbury said:

Then get rehired on more money when the director gets 'reassigned' shortly after.

Probably have to replace the stapler 

4 hours ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Imagine closing a sale. Slamming the phone down in celebration. Jumping over your desk. Ripping off your shirt. Sliding into the break room on your knees. Followed by all of your co-workers piling in and jumping on top of you. 

Happens every day in offices around the world. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Guest DoesJackHunt
4 minutes ago, Sambo89 said:

Which part?

All of it, apart from the bit about most fans not liking the decision to substitute Byers, I neither agree or disagree with that bit. I don’t know if that correct or not.  The rest of it I 100% don’t agree with you.

Byers made the issue.

Byers shouldn’t be having a strop however frustrated he is, it’s not on!  

I think it’s Smiths job to tell Byers his behaviour is unacceptable, by this point he was already kicking off and chucking his shin pads around like a 3 year old. It’s shows a completely lack of professionalism, respect for his team mates, his manger and the coaching staff.

There’s no way Smiths behaviour was more unprofessional than Byers 

it’s bonkers that you think that in my honest opinion.

I can’t believe how many people agree with you to be honest.

Byers should be getting hammered on here but everyone’s on this weird Byers love-in at the moment, which I simply don’t get.

Everyone loves Byers and plenty don’t like Moore (even though they insist they do, but call for him to be sack if we lose a game). Which is why in my opinion we are getting this bizarre pro Byers reaction to some of the most unprofessional behaviour I’ve seen from a Wednesday player.  

No in football kids look up to you and you have an example to set, no Children aspire to work in accounts payable.

He’s getting paid a fortune, just act professionally and set a good example.

we all know he wouldn’t be happy but there’s no need to act like a 5 year old. 

Still don’t agree. Sport is unorthodox and passion will always spill over. Look at England and India players going at it in the cricket, or Nick Kyrgios in the Wimbledon final 

I’m getting quite sick of the easily offended trying to turn society into robots, wanting to take the tangible aspects of life away 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
12 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Still don’t agree. Sport is unorthodox and passion will always spill over. Look at England and India players going at it in the cricket, or Nick Kyrgios in the Wimbledon final 

I’m getting quite sick of the easily offended trying to turn society into robots, wanting to take the tangible aspects of life away 

Ok, well we don’t agree, sledging is part of cricket and always has been, it’s more to do with putting people off and getting wickets on pitch that isn’t doing much, than passion.

Nick Kyrgios comes across as spoilt brat and I find him and his antics uncomfortable to watch. 

I’m getting sick of the people who are desperate to keep society the same as it was back in the 70’s and won’t adjust to  a life’s that better and fairer for everyone and who say things like the PC brigade are trying to take tangible aspects of life away, which doesn’t make any sense at all anyway, What tangible parts of life are being taken away by being nice and respecting others? 
Is life only good in your opinion when you can offend people willy nilly? 
pretty sad that mate and selfish. As long as you’re alright though, offend away if makes you feel good. 

We aren’t on the same page 

3 hours ago, bobness said:

Imagine closing a sale. Slamming the phone down in celebration. Jumping over your desk. Ripping off your shirt. Sliding into the break room on your knees. Followed by all of your co-workers piling in and jumping on top of you. 

Happens every day in offices around the world. 

Then kissing him/her on the forehead and gently slapping their arris garymegson

• Haha 1