New measures to tackle football fans behaviours

20 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

Bananas ain’t banned, only tying them to smoke bombs and chucking em on the pitch

not sure, if I agree with the new rules 🙄

(and I'm REALLY no trouble maker,  no drug addict, far to slow to run on the pitch and far to frightend to throw anything)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Disgraceful taking all the fun out of the games... people should learn to duck.

Hey the new rules never said that you can't club everyone on your row round the head with a housebrick so FUN STILL ON!!!

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, GermanBird said:

I'm always frightend that the spelling & grammar police might get on my case 

I know. The OP title was originally spelt wrong hence the comment and i know its a can of worms slagging off spelling but..hey....- now its been changed so my comment is even less relevant.

• Like 1

Just now, bigthinrob said:

Courtesy of Sheffield Dave below.

“No doubt the attitude towards pyro and smoke will be different depending on if its loutish yobs, or a "big European-atmosphere" at Anfield”.

Maybe, just maybe he was “on about” the blatant double standards on how things are reported, with the lovable rogues of Liverpoowel always getting the benefit of the doubt, even when said smoke bombs / flares / bottles were playfully lobbed at  opposition team buses on numerous occasions (including Man City) in an attempt to intimidate them before a ball was kicked.

I would guess that’s the f*ck he was on about.

To be fair all clubs have their idiots

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

48 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

If these bodies, FA, PL, EFL, police and clubs would only do their jobs and use already existing laws, along with common sense, to deal with these issues, then there would be no need this kind of headline. 

I agree entirely. Should have enforced the rules years ago then it wouldn't have got to this stage.Behaviour, at football, and in society, has got worse . I despair.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

No doubt the attitude towards pyro and smoke will be different depending on if its loutish yobs, or a "big European atmosphere" at Anfield. 

Exactly, it astonishes me with what Liverpool fans get away with

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GermanBird said:

I'm always frightend that the spelling & grammar police might get on my case 

I’ve got dyslexia and I don’t care if I spell summat wrong, I just feel sorry that the spelling and grammar police have such a sad life that they have to pick up on stuff like that

• Like 1

Its a nice article lets see what enforcement happens when Liverpool and Manchester United fans break the rule.

the EPL last season said no running on the pitch then 5 days later Man City with the league, pitch invasion and the EPL do fizz all about it.

• Like 2

Oh and in other news the Forest fan who hit Billy Blunt jailed with a week, the Sheff Utd player who stamped on a forest fan is due in court this week.

I wonder will he get jail time too for a similar offence or will it be a player get a fine and no jail time.

• Like 3