SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Surprised to see Ben Purrington go to Ross County? Seems a bit of a backwards step for the lad? 

They seem to be becoming a bit of a destination, I thought Yan Dhanda was a very good acquisition for them as well.

I read recently that they’d been rated as one of the top five loan destinations in the world by the “Transfer Room” website which is used by agents and clubs. Seems that on the back of this they’re getting a bit more ambitious and making splashy permanent deals too.

1 hour ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Think vaulks is similar to luongo it’s he ? Doubt we will get another central midfielder in

Will see how he does here at L1 level as both can play defensive mid but Luongos stats in terms of his successful  tackling were sky high which doesn’t seem to match in terms of style for Vaulks

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

They seem to be becoming a bit of a destination, I thought Yan Dhanda was a very good acquisition for them as well.

I read recently that they’d been rated as one of the top five loan destinations in the world by the “Transfer Room” website which is used by agents and clubs. Seems that on the back of this they’re getting a bit more ambitious and making splashy permanent deals too.

Oh fair enough. Maybe they’ve got a bit of backing. Always had them down at a Scottish Championship side in my head! 

MK Dons looking like they are signing 19 years old Irish winger Darragh Burns from St Patrick's.

Good signing for them, cheap, lightning fast and very talented.

Charlton signed Conor McGrandles on free transfer from Lincoln and very ambitious Shrewsbury Aiden O'Brien from Portsmouth. Pompey now look like they don't have senior striker on their books and rumors says that they are looking to sell Ronan Curtis as they seem to be desperate for money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I bet Beckham was gutted he didn’t know about that 

poor bloke opted to go to places like Milan and Paris on loan when he could have gone to Dingwall and play for the mighty Ross 

2 hours ago, malek said:

MK Dons looking like they are signing 19 years old Irish winger Darragh Burns from St Patrick's.

Charlton signed Conor McGrandles on free transfer from Lincoln and very ambitious Shrewsbury Aiden O'Brien from Portsmouth. Pompey now look like they don't have senior striker on their books and rumors says that they are looking to sell Ronan Curtis as they seem to be desperate for money.

Not sure how much they’d want or whether they’d sell to us but Ronan Curtis would be a decent signing for us in terms of the flexibility we are looking for. Can play on the wing, up front he seemed their best player when we played them. I know there was championship hype around him a couple of years ago but he’s gone quiet 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Malkay Mackay doing a cracking job there , they were prepared to give him a second chance and he`s repaying them.

9 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

Answering my own question here just apparently Curtis can be moving for 500k and most likely off to Hibs. Which would be an opportunity missed perhaps 

Why an opportunity missed do we expect the chairman to pay these 500ks

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, malek said:

Strange one Portsmouth, I also noticed when reading about Kyle Joseph that they had interest in Marcus Harness from Swansea and were holding out for £750,000. Be big losses both Curtis & Harness. 

• Like 1