SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

17 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

You can't help it can you 😂😂😂

Deepsea.jpeg

It’s a good job we’ve got you and @Owl66 trading insults and making bets at the moment because there is foôk all going on transfers wise at the moment! The way things had started I though spendageddon was about to kick off but now even the rumours have dried up. 🙁

22 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Owl66 n swfcsi….

u had your bet now. Let’s see what happens. 
owl66 has shared something with fellow fans which is good as long as not a wind up. 
no reason to slate him if can’t prove it’s not true as yet. 
pack it in insulting each other. 
it’s a forum full of different opinions. 
there will be rumours flying around true and not true…so be it. 
end of day Wawaw. If u aren’t then shouldn’t be on this site. 
just get along n discuss ‘rumours’ as that’s what the thread is called !!!!

Agreed 

Owl66 you are coming across as a bit of a c0ckk at the moment 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bagarri said:

Do we really need footballer interviews? They’ve got nowt to say - if I could be bothered I could probably predict every question/response…”can’t wait to get started…massive club and so on”.

Don’t forget the classic - “ Seem a great bunch of lads” !

46 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Owl66 n swfcsi….

u had your bet now. Let’s see what happens. 
owl66 has shared something with fellow fans which is good as long as not a wind up. 
no reason to slate him if can’t prove it’s not true as yet. 
pack it in insulting each other. 
it’s a forum full of different opinions. 
there will be rumours flying around true and not true…so be it. 
end of day Wawaw. If u aren’t then shouldn’t be on this site. 
just get along n discuss ‘rumours’ as that’s what the thread is called !!!!

Ozzie no problem mate just this stalker just wants to be I told you so merchant and loves it when fellow posters are wrong as if they intentionally put rubbish up ! I can honestly say from most fans forums fans try to be positive but then again their are always negative people who just love there 2 mins of I told you so sh**e.

2 hours ago, 0114 said:

Seems it’s being reported in Portsmouth that Wednesday are battling Portsmouth for Joseph. Says it’s not an alternative for Wilks either. 

Says he can play WB. Although I can’t see where he’s ever regularly played there? Kid seems a striker with a couple of games outside under his belt. 

Would seem silly for us to have Gregory, Smith, Paterson, Wilks & Joseph. 

687A0FAB-189A-4C37-A843-AFBDB820215D.jpeg

This to me says that the signing is intended as an NML replacement, that same sort of utility player who can play as a wing back on either side and (in theory) do a job up front. You could almost put Wilks in that bracket too though he’s probably more of an out an out winger.

If the Wilks deal has hit the buffers then maybe Joseph is our plan B.

2 hours ago, 0114 said:

Seems it’s being reported in Portsmouth that Wednesday are battling Portsmouth for Joseph. Says it’s not an alternative for Wilks either. 

Says he can play WB. Although I can’t see where he’s ever regularly played there? Kid seems a striker with a couple of games outside under his belt. 

Would seem silly for us to have Gregory, Smith, Paterson, Wilks & Joseph. 

687A0FAB-189A-4C37-A843-AFBDB820215D.jpeg

Paterson is not a striker. You can throw any number of players up front for a few games and I’m sure they will score the odd goal. We need actual strikers for the top positions. Paterson himself says he prefers to play deeper. Starting to think am that Joseph is an option over Wilks also.

If we started the season with a forwards pool of Gregory, Smith, Windass and Joseph or Wilks I’d be more than happy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

This to me says that the signing is intended as an NML replacement, that same sort of utility player who can play as a wing back on either side and (in theory) do a job up front. You could almost put Wilks in that bracket too though he’s probably more of an out an out winger.

If the Wilks deal has hit the buffers then maybe Joseph is our plan B.

But the article suggests signing Joseph isn’t due to the Wilks situation.

Wilks I think will come in as striker although I do agree his prolific seasons have come at RW. Be madness to use him at WB. 

2 minutes ago, El Toro said:

Paterson is not a striker. You can throw any number of players up front for a few games and I’m sure they will score the odd goal. We need actual strikers for the top positions. Paterson himself says he prefers to play deeper. Starting to think am that Joseph is an option over Wilks also.

If we started the season with a forwards pool of Gregory, Smith, Windass and Joseph or Wilks I’d be more than happy.

I agree he’s not a striker. But that’s where Moore has used his mostly. I like Paterson deeper, but he’s not a Moore type midfield player if that makes sense.

Windass is a 10, so needs to battle for that spot. Wilks I reckon would be used as a striker. 

Never really understood the clamour to be an ITK’er, it’s now even a contest to see who knows more than who 😂 who really cares and what does it prove in the grand scheme of things…so you find out a few bits of info ahead of the general fan base..so what.

We all like to debate transfers and rumours, I get that that’s what forums are for but it’s like kids in the playground in this thread.

• Like 6

Looks like MK Dons is expecting David Kasumu to move on at the end of his deal.  They offered him a deal but he's yet to sign it.  Would LOVE to get him in.  Guts their midfield and he's quite an engine and above average CDM for League One.   He'd be one of those ROI signings and still a free. Here's his statistical breakdown from @ForeseeaBall on Twitter.

image.png.f3668bc0ae3fcba5e66f1a1e12ab48d3.png

• Like 4