SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

Two clubs are now in the chase for Swansea City forward Kyle Joseph. First the interest came from Portsmouth who can only offer a loan deal as it stands, despite talk of players going either way in a potential swap deal. Now Sheffield Wednesday have signalled their interest in Kyle, and any deal would need to be hurried through over the next ten days. 

Wednesday have a training camp in Portugal booked and new additions are ideally needed for that trip. They have already brought in five new players in recent weeks. Talking to sources this afternoon there is reason to believe these two clubs are not the only interested parties. Swans supporters will be disappointed to see Kyle leave, however if a fee is involved we are also told six hundred thousand pounds will be the asking price.

Add ons will also be included as they have been by Wigan when Kyle signed last year.

4 hours ago, Swfcsi said:

I've taken the £100 bet that he don't 

Jesus it will be headlines in the star next SWFCSI has accepted a £100 bet daft lad let it go ! I will be 💯 NOT ramming it down everyone’s throat that I told you so !! What do you want me to do live on the internet till first day of season championing the cause ?? Tell you what when he does sign I will chuck £100 at your food bank just so you can sleep at night is that ok for ya 👍😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Two clubs are now in the chase for Swansea City forward Kyle Joseph. First the interest came from Portsmouth who can only offer a loan deal as it stands, despite talk of players going either way in a potential swap deal. Now Sheffield Wednesday have signalled their interest in Kyle, and any deal would need to be hurried through over the next ten days. 

Wednesday have a training camp in Portugal booked and new additions are ideally needed for that trip. They have already brought in five new players in recent weeks. Talking to sources this afternoon there is reason to believe these two clubs are not the only interested parties. Swans supporters will be disappointed to see Kyle leave, however if a fee is involved we are also told six hundred thousand pounds will be the asking price.

Add ons will also be included as they have been by Wigan when Kyle signed last year.

be surprised if we spend 600k on him surely only a loan. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Headlines in the star is you're biting again when you don't need to ,chill out you'll have a fit if you carry on ,or is it because you wasn't expecting anybody to take you up on it mucker ..breath breath 

Big spender 🤑 very chilled thanks for asking you see I love my life and job selling pies and greasing the turnstiles getting ready for the new season 😂hey big spender are you going to do the same as me and throw £100 to my charity if ( big if aswel) as I am yours ? Or haven’t you got it in you ? Only asking like 👍 

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

It's a tricky one, if he's crap can send him back with a loan and  just wages wasted. If he's good, the price next summer may double, or triple. 

I've always been an advocate of having players under contract on permanent deals, if we've done our due diligence and identified he's the right player. 

Edited by striker

8 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Already said I would ..

download (11).jpeg

Sorry didn’t realise you were going to give £100 to the charity win or lose but won’t do it through a moderator umm will see how embarrassing for you when you don’t pay up😀😀🤐

37 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

Only one BS here mate and it ain't me ,think that's why you snap and bite all the time ..

Not me lad can’t wait you will go missing when it’s time to cough up met big time high rollers like you before took three days to check if you could afford the bet 😂😂and now broadcasting to all owlstalk posters look at me I’ve took a bet on ! 👍😂😂😂soon be asking if I’ve abused my mrs lately like last time you were chomping 😂😂😂😂😂

Seems it’s being reported in Portsmouth that Wednesday are battling Portsmouth for Joseph. Says it’s not an alternative for Wilks either. 

Says he can play WB. Although I can’t see where he’s ever regularly played there? Kid seems a striker with a couple of games outside under his belt. 

Would seem silly for us to have Gregory, Smith, Paterson, Wilks & Joseph. 

687A0FAB-189A-4C37-A843-AFBDB820215D.jpeg

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Only way we should be loaning players like this, is if we have an agreement to sign permanently if he's a success, otherwise what's the point, we're just developing the player for swansea