SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

5 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

Thanks Tony but some will ridicule me like i said I don’t do forums usually but thought I would try to brighten the fans aspirations up for the coming season with how disappointed the fans were after Sunderland game ! Once my other prediction comes true I won’t be on again remember he will be part of the back 5 and last clue won’t be another until signed you won’t be far away with our old manager carlos 🤔🤔🤔🤔see you all in about 2 weeks before pre season 👍

Part of back 5

called Carlos

and Brazilian -  based on the Brazil flag on your other post.

Come on guys, who is it?

Edited by JemmoJemoJemmo

19 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

Been off all day due to EE issues but back now so my source said the two Rotherham lads were signing and I was ridiculed 😂😂 well well turns out he was right !! Quite a few egg on faces as I said I will now wait for his other prediction 🇧🇷🇧🇷Won’t post again till happens think I’ve proved my point tonight suppose some will say I was a day late when he said they would be announced yesterday but he got it spot on. See you all soon when his next prediction comes right. 

I applaud you sir, not only did you call it. You put your money where your mouth was whilst like you say some weed trying to call you out. They can dip their bread in the egg as they wipe it off 

even when the journalist started to indicate it’s all fell through you stayed strong 

gives me a very optimistic excitement about this mystery Brazilian. I’m confident in you coming through

When are you expecting it?

and are you expecting this to be a marque signing that the football league looks at and thinks Wtf? 

8 hours ago, Tommy Tinman said:

It looks like the Brazil player connection has gone quite(or was there any in the first place ?) 

Not at all my friend as my source said the two Rotherham lads had signed proven just a day late on announcement and like I also said patience is a virtue ! As I’ve said in my last post won’t be on now until 🇧🇷Announced so keep doubting Tommy 👍😂

9 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

Thanks Tony but some will ridicule me like i said I don’t do forums usually but thought I would try to brighten the fans aspirations up for the coming season with how disappointed the fans were after Sunderland game ! Once my other prediction comes true I won’t be on again remember he will be part of the back 5 and last clue won’t be another until signed you won’t be far away with our old manager carlos 🤔🤔🤔🤔see you all in about 2 weeks before pre season 👍

Hugo Gomes from Rio Ave?

or Aderllan Santos?

Suppose Tafazolli would make sense, left footed centre half and ties in with experienced league one operator that we seem to be going for 

Dunno if I’m bothered about another 30yr old though, I know it’s all about getting out of the league but think I’d like to see a couple of younger players bought in now 

3 minutes ago, fpowl said:

I applaud you sir, not only did you call it. You put your money where your mouth was whilst like you say some weed trying to call you out. They can dip their bread in the egg as they wipe it off 

even when the journalist started to indicate it’s all fell through you stayed strong 

gives me a very optimistic excitement about this mystery Brazilian. I’m confident in you coming through

When are you expecting it?

and are you expecting this to be a marque signing that the football league looks at and thinks Wtf? 

Fpowl wi just say it’s a very exciting time to be an owl and yes you wi love him that’s all I’m saying 👍😂

52 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Cracking transfer window so far and all done before start of July. Well done everyone at SWFC

It is good business but remember the season starts a few weeks early because of the world cup in Nov/Dec so any other year we would be in July with 5 weeks before game 1.

lets get in a decent left winger now and same pace on the right wing.

11 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

Raul Silva what ever is my guess on this 

9 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Ihiekwe played on the left of Rotherham's defence for much of last season, didn't he?

Ideally we'd have a left-footer there, but he's certainly used to the role...

Screenshot_2022-06-22-23-01-53-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg.8711c5bbac3b8c520e1f22656bdf57f3.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-22-23-02-35-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg.6485c3adf13c015d34ac61774ed3b751.jpg

Fair enough I was under impression he was central or right sided . Must be solid enough on that side then . 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

Alternatively, you could keep drip feeding info through, to those that actually appreciste it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Suppose Tafazolli would make sense, left footed centre half and ties in with experienced league one operator that we seem to be going for 

Dunno if I’m bothered about another 30yr old though, I know it’s all about getting out of the league but think I’d like to see a couple of younger players bought in now 

Hed be a great signing in the team of league one last season and only player 33 league games. Would help with working with Stockdale in our new defence.

I would just love to see us bidding for Rudoni, the sort of young talent we rarely go for that could really develop into a great player.

But also like Matty Longstaff at Newcastle, with NUFC millions now will probably be a free agent.

4 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

He is a left footed centre back that can also play left back……

That’s who I’m thinking of

32 Brazilian Cb that plays for braga but was out on loan last year 

can also play left back 

19 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Ihiekwe played on the left of Rotherham's defence for much of last season, didn't he?

Ideally we'd have a left-footer there, but he's certainly used to the role...

Screenshot_2022-06-22-23-01-53-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg.8711c5bbac3b8c520e1f22656bdf57f3.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-22-23-02-35-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg.6485c3adf13c015d34ac61774ed3b751.jpg

That’s a bit like looking at page from the Argos catalogue for DM.

Anybody else on there we’d like to take off their hands?

• Haha 2

Just now, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

Based on the clues of back 5, links to Carlos and Brazilian I’d say that’s a cracking shout

Where did the Brazilian rumour stem from ? Haven't seen and heard anything relating to it.