SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It’s Botteghin

Funny how even sally is joining in after about 20 pages ago said it’s another pointless rumour 😂😂welcome aboard sally just waiting now for doom and gloom jack Whitman and owl in manc then we got the full set 👍👍😂😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Where did the Brazilian rumour stem from ? Haven't seen and heard anything relating to it.

Same place has the two Rotherham lads had already signed but was shot to pieces by certain posters apart from Tony pulis and Jim as I remember 👍

• Love 1

Just now, Owl66 said:

Same place has the two Rotherham lads had already signed but was shot to pieces by certain posters apart from Tony pulis and Jim as I remember 👍

Cheers mate, seems a good source then , Any idea when you reckon it will be announced and have you heard of anything else being close ?

3 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Cheers mate, seems a good source then , Any idea when you reckon it will be announced and have you heard of anything else being close ?

Let’s just say DM has worked his magic along with recruitment department as I’ve said championships clubs were in for him but been sold the dream at Wednesday can’t say no more 👍👍👍

12 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

Funny how even sally is joining in after about 20 pages ago said it’s another pointless rumour 😂😂welcome aboard sally just waiting now for doom and gloom jack Whitman and owl in manc then we got the full set 👍👍😂😂

Calm yourself down son. I’ve been on this forum long enough and believe me you are way down the food chain of ITKers. I’ve seen plenty come and go. 

If you get this Brazil one right, fair play. @Eaton_Swfc was actually able to provide us with a name so he’s already a step ahead of you. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

On 21/06/2022 at 19:52, Owl in Manc said:

You said the 2 Rotherham players had signed! Just saying! 

Just saying where are you hiding you know just saying 😂😂😂

On 21/06/2022 at 19:52, Owl in Manc said:

You said the 2 Rotherham players had signed! Just saying! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

You won’t be claiming 😂😂😂

Come on this is how it works now you lay the footings down 

I disclose everyone’s names that they’ve signed and speculate on their wages 

Staton  tweets it happening 

Howson then rewords Robs tweets 

and the club announce it 

that’s the owlstak media structure for announcing players 👍🏻🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Calm yourself down son. I’ve been on this forum long enough and believe me you are way down the food chain of ITKers. I’ve seen plenty come and go. 

If you get this Brazil one right, fair play. @Eaton_Swfc was actually able to provide us with a name so he’s already a step ahead of you. 

Touched nerve here love it when you can’t actually own up to been wrong and I’m not your son 😂Eaton must know then 👍👍

• Like 1

Just now, Owl66 said:

Just saying where are you hiding you know just saying 😂😂😂

Look, you were clearly itk, but you don't need to be a twatnugget about it.

You're currently the bloke windmilling around the pub 'cause he beat his mate at pool. Fair play to ya and all that, but your member is putting me right off my pint and you're quickly losing any kudos you might have gained by sinking the 8 ball.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, fpowl said:

Come on this is how it works now you lay the footings down 

I disclose everyone’s names that they’ve signed and speculate on their wages 

Staton  tweets it happening 

Howson then rewords Robs tweets 

and the club announce it 

that’s the owlstak media structure for announcing players 👍🏻🤣🤣🤣

Would love to tell you fowl as you sound a decent poster who I’ve time for but my source would never trust me again giving names out so sorry mate can’t do, but it’s great fun hopefully for all on here with there guessing ! Great entertainment which will have a happy ending excuse the terminology 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Look, you were clearly itk, but you don't need to be a twatnugget about it.

You're currently the bloke windmilling around the pub 'cause he beat his mate at pool. Fair play to ya and all that, but your member is putting me right off my pint and you're quickly losing any kudos you might have gained by sinking the 8 ball.

So when posters ridicule you and after you’ve been proved right why not ? If I was wrong I would have been hammered! No worries student don’t reply to my posts not an issue for me.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

So when posters ridicule you and after you’ve been proved right why not ? If I was wrong I would have been hammered! No worries student don’t reply to my posts not an issue for me.

🇧🇷 under the age of 25 by any chance 👀