SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

12 hours ago, Tommy Tinman said:

I wonder if MK Don's will sell Twine now they have Holland 

Going to Burnley might give you a clue to who I may be involved with 😂😂watch this space see if I’m correct !! 

9 hours ago, Doctor Duran said:

Might be raiding his piggy bank to pay that £100 bet to give to weston park.

Oh he’s here money bags Duran ffs get ya money out big shot all for a good cause ! Of course you won’t 🤫

4 minutes ago, Jamie said:

CB and they play in Portugal league am I wrong ?

Jamie off to bed now mate up early tomorrow london meeting so won’t be joining in the banter till tomorrow evening and as moneybags Duran says going to raid the piggy bank for my train fair 😂😂good night and keep the faith 👍🇧🇷

4 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

Jamie off to bed now mate up early tomorrow london meeting so won’t be joining in the banter till tomorrow evening and as moneybags Duran says going to raid the piggy bank for my train fair 😂😂good night and keep the faith 👍🇧🇷

Take it easy fella 

6 hours ago, striker said:

Yes,  ITK'er of the day. 

Also bear in mind he might have had to talk to some Rotherham fans too. Poor fella, definitely taking one for the team there 😀

Bloody hell stop it now posters will start think I’m ITK 😂😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Owl in Manc said:

Yes, credit to @Owl66, but he did claim they had signed yesterday! As he was a new poster, I was sceptical, same as others. If this Brazilian defender comes off, Owl66 will be king of the ITK posters! 

Sorry manc 24 hrs late oh well ! King of the posters after only a couple of days on here !! No mate must be lucky guessing 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Owl66 said:

Same place has the two Rotherham lads had already signed but was shot to pieces by certain posters apart from Tony pulis and Jim as I remember 👍

What you said was incorrect. Neither had signed. And I'm the one who first mentioned 2 of our signings - Heneghan & Ihiekwe. But hey what do I know? 😉

• Like 6

What a crazy few days.

Say what you like about big Darren, but that bloke clearly has something about him that makes players want to come here.

That's three lads who've joined now who could have played Championship football this season.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, SiJ said:

What a crazy few days.

Say what you like about big Darren, but that bloke clearly has something about him that makes players want to come here.

That's three lads who've joined now who could have played Championship football this season.

Absolutely this.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Indeed, Chansiei's millions. No one can say that He wasn't supported to the hilt this Pre season. 

If Championship clubs offered as much money as We did I'm certain that all these players would rather played Championship football next season. Thinking they signed with us because of Moore sounds a bit too optimistic. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1