Aaron Hickey

My pal in Scotland has been raving about him for ages, can play both sides but a LB really.

Says he is just unlucky they have Robertson and Tierney at national level , incredible depth there. I imagine Tierney and Hickey could overlap at Arsenal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Isn’t he a Scottish LB? Don’t Arsenal already have one of those? Transfer business of the premier league is insane compared to league 1. Crazy the golf in two leagues.

Love the windmill hole

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Isn’t he a Scottish LB? Don’t Arsenal already have one of those? Transfer business of the premier league is insane compared to league 1. Crazy the golf in two leagues.

Ah well we'll just putter along

• Haha 1

He was only ever linked on here. Wednesday had no chance. He had offers from Bayern and Bologna and chose Bologna as he would play first team football. He’s a smart lad.

Being a Hearts fan I watched him a fair bit and he’s class. Two footed and better at his age than Andy Robertson was. If he keeps going at this trajectory the sky is the limit.

Another success story for Hearts investment off the field in their academy and facilities, and Hearts will get just over £4m in sell-on fee for him on top of the €5m guaranteed money for group stage European football. And then there’s the cash for the cup final at the weekend I’m going to as well. Hope we win 🤞

• Like 5

2 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

He was only ever linked on here. Wednesday had no chance. He had offers from Bayern and Bologna and chose Bologna as he would play first team football. He’s a smart lad.

Being a Hearts fan I watched him a fair bit and he’s class. Two footed and better at his age than Andy Robertson was. If he keeps going at this trajectory the sky is the limit.

Another success story for Hearts investment off the field in their academy and facilities, and Hearts will get just over £4m in sell-on fee for him on top of the €5m guaranteed money for group stage European football. And then there’s the cash for the cup final at the weekend I’m going to as well. Hope we win 🤞

Hope you smash them good luck

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Philb125 said:

All depends on the clubs involved.

All depends if they're having a recruitment drive I guess.

Sorry.

• Haha 1