Ticket office queue

7 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I'm sure I came back from Portsmouth to then queue

We did, lost 2-0 and Carlton Palmer got sent off meaning he was suspended for final. 

I was convinced that we would have beaten Man U by more than the one goal had he played, Danny Wilson was a good replacement but not on same level as Carlton that season. 

3 hours ago, bradowl said:

Maybe they don't know how to purchase tickets online and with today being a bank holiday they're not working but will be tomorrow. 

I know that my brother and some of mates I buy tickets for online wouldn't have a clue how to go about it. 

Some people just aren't internet savvy. 

It is the Rotherham Owls most of us haven't mastered weading and spolling yet

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bradowl said:

We did, lost 2-0 and Carlton Palmer got sent off meaning he was suspended for final. 

I was convinced that we would have beaten Man U by more than the one goal had he played, Danny Wilson was a good replacement but not on same level as Carlton that season. 

John Harkes came in for Palmer in the final. Danny Wilson was a first team regular that season. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, shandypants said:

John Harkes came in for Palmer in the final. Danny Wilson was a first team regular that season. 

I thought it was Wilson that came in for him, I'm sure Harkes played majority of games for us that season. I'll look it up and confirm in a bit. 

Hopefully there will be two queues on Thursday, one for dealing with tickets for Sunderland at home, and one for people to pick up tickets for Sunderland away #uto 

22 minutes ago, Doghouse Daz said:

Drove past about 13.20. No queue, and you can use the car park.

Cheers for that! I’ve gotta go down tomorrow for mine but not sure what points I have(don’t know my ID number, stupidly never keep any ticket stubs,and can’t get through to ticket office and obviously can’t log on because stupidly never kept ticket stubs!!) I reckon I’ve got the points to get mine at 1pm tomorrow but I might be at the mercy of a huge queue so don’t wanna get there too early and then be too early to buy one before 1pm ...nightmare. If I’d saved mi stubs I’d know mi ID number then could simply get one online tomorrow. Must have rung ticket office 30 times.