Ticket office queue

11 minutes ago, Watto said:

Ring the ticket office......oh scrap that they don't answer the phone 😯

Keep trying. They will be at full capacity. Keep ringing and eventually you'll be put into the queue. You'll be waiting ages but youll get through eventually. 

17 minutes ago, Watto said:

Ring the ticket office......oh scrap that they don't answer the phone 😯

Took me 20 minutes to get through earlier and they answered my question quickly. 

they're doing a fantastic job to say how busy they’re likely to be 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Keep trying. They will be at full capacity. Keep ringing and eventually you'll be put into the queue. You'll be waiting ages but youll get through eventually. 

Bet its times like this that the ticket office staff wish we’d had a cr@p season ! 

Just now, TheSlicer said:

Took me 20 minutes to get through earlier and they answered my question quickly. 

Yeah exactly that.

It can be frustrating for some waiting for so long but staff will be doing all they can at the capacity available.

1 hour ago, TheSlicer said:

I'm not saying they are doing a good job but it's obvious to me they are understaffed.

1 minute ago, Watto said:

I'm not saying they are doing a good job but it's obvious to me they are understaffed.

Definitely understaffed. Wonder if they’ve looked at getting any agency staff in. 2 people serving the tickets when I was in the megastore 

2 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

Definitely understaffed. Wonder if they’ve looked at getting any agency staff in. 2 people serving the tickets when I was in the megastore 

That's poor.

I've tried phoning yesterday and today using the 0114 number and it was saying they weren't answering calls.

I know last week they had a young lad in helping out cause he messed my order up for the Portsmouth game and now with the busiest period possible we have 2 people Manning the desks , you couldn't make it up.

4 minutes ago, savi said:

It's now SOLD OUT if anyone has 1 spare ticket can I buy it off you please.

Just check again.. they are putting returned tickets on the webpage all the time.

And most likely the lower west will become available as well