Ticket office queue

Just now, Bolsterstone Owl said:

This is a problem for our older fans who are not internet savvy.

I hope the club provided them with a hot cuppa while they were queuing. Some of these will have supported our club for over 60 years.

Part times most of em, last game they game they went to was the 1935 semi final.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Part times most of em, last game they game they went to was the 1935 semi final.

I read that in the style of foghorn leghorn 

All I can say is the ticket office must have known there was gonna be a demand today for tickets , would have made more sense to have the away one's sorted as well so people don't have to go back tomorrow if needed.

Supposed to be announcing details of away tickets today .... haven't seen anything yet.

1 minute ago, Watto said:

All I can say is the ticket office must have known there was gonna be a demand today for tickets , would have made more sense to have the away one's sorted as well so people don't have to go back tomorrow if needed.

Supposed to be announcing details of away tickets today .... haven't seen anything yet.

They probably haven't received tickets from Sunderland yet. 

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

Oops just seen them nar 😜

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

Don't think the away tickets were at the club

8 hours ago, meadowview owl said:

Gotta love a good ticket queue,  …remember the tents and people camping in the heady days of the early 90’s My memory might be failing but didn't fans sleep overnight to get the Man UTD final tickets.

What I do remember is it was pouring down and a blade passed Hillsborough and called in Praise and Grumble to praise the weather

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Littleowl74 said:

Just like the good old days. I will be disappointed if The Star doesn’t do a double page colour spread on this. 

The Star are currently leading with news of Connor Wickham signing on loan for Stuart Gray. 

• Haha 4

Mangled my reply above..

For the Man UTD final folks were queuing from about 11am on the Sat.

( Wednesday were playing away).

My memory is that people slept overnight in the South Stand and ticket sales started up again about 11 am on the Sunday.

It rained for hour upon hour.

Hence the Blade ring to Praise the weather

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

Mangled my reply above..

For the Man UTD final folks were queuing from about 11am on the Sat.

( Wednesday were playing away).

My memory is that people slept overnight in the South Stand and ticket sales started up again about 11 am on the Sunday.

It rained for hour upon hour.

Hence the Blade ring to Praise the weather

I'm sure I came back from Portsmouth to then queue

• Like 2