Young George

Just now, BIG D said:

I think you miss the point

Well I doubt he’s reading owlstalk mate. I just think it’s been a bit weird how people have reacted on here to someone who barely played any senior football for this club. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Honestly I’m sure he’s not that arsed.

Making money, scoring goals and will probably get a good move to a top end Championship club next season. 

Looks a good player to me. Gets shots away and quick off the mark. 

Just like his Dad really.

very clever player, who plays on the shoulders of the defenders, always looks touch and go for offside but generally stays on. Ghosts around and pulls the defence wide - bit like a bigger Paul Williams.

He'll make a decent championship striker, but has got enough for the EPL IMO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I think some people saw a different player than me today. Scored a simple goal but made the space well so I’ll give him that. Literally did nothing of note for the rest of the game bar try. Looks physically the same as he did when he left. I can’t see him playing above this level. 

Yes because Big D from Owlstalk can spot a player better than the scouts at Premier League winning club Leicester.

lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yes because Big D from Owlstalk can spot a player better than the scouts at Premier League winning club Leicester.

lol

He’ll play the same amount of games for Leicester as BIG D. ‘Young’ George isn’t that young. League 1 is his level. 
It was you who told me that Wing had ‘taken Bannan to school’ last season wasn’t it?

lol

Edited by BIG D