Will Chansiri’s penny pinching cost us promotion ?

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

next evening kick off. Or maybe even this Saturday. Have a look at the floodlights. See how many are switched on. 

oh. And we still have the “not paying players” sword of Damocles hanging over us. 

We do, but that's not the same as claiming/alleging the player were not getting paid as you did a few months ago. 

Don't think anyone on here is going to dispute that Chansiri is an incompetent fool, but spreading rumours and  gossip isn't particularly helpful and somewhat counter productive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well

while we’re in about finances etc.  remember me posting about the 2 charges against Sheffield 3 (Chansiri) at companies house. 

many on here said it’s only one and one negates the other and it will show up as one charge soon enough. 

well guess what.   It’s still 2 

but don’t worry.  It’s only a loan shark with the keys to Hillsborough on the table. 

EC7525B9-26F7-420C-8DE5-BFDA9D17F70B.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

I wonder if the under soil heating has been turned on recently. 

And them lamps in the megastore car park. Have they moved recently

the lamps have been on all through the winter 

IMO everything looks ok at the moment.

- players seem to be happy

- results and performance are ok

- we made good signings this year

- yes... club seems to have ongoing cash issues, but that's normal after the Covid season

Let's just enjoy the ride. We are on a winning run!

UTO 💙🤍💙

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Owl999 said:

If the injuries are down to the pitch and training facilities then yes he is indirectly as there are only two “grounds people “ for both Hillsborough and Middlewoid 

That’s just wrong mate ……… One of our mates is part of the team of grounds people who look after both!

• Like 3

Just now, casbahowl said:

That’s just wrong mate ……… One of our mates is part of the team of grounds people who look after both!

you're bang on again but he will never let facts get in the way of any of his rants  lol

21 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Isn’t John-Jules supposed to be a striker? I know he’s now injured for the rest of the season but we did at least try to cover the forward position. 

Is he a 9 / goalscorer, or another no10 / wide forward? 

Hopefully we will find out, before the season ends 

13 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Well

while we’re in about finances etc.  remember me posting about the 2 charges against Sheffield 3 (Chansiri) at companies house. 

many on here said it’s only one and one negates the other and it will show up as one charge soon enough. 

well guess what.   It’s still 2 

but don’t worry.  It’s only a loan shark with the keys to Hillsborough on the table. 

EC7525B9-26F7-420C-8DE5-BFDA9D17F70B.jpeg

shoehorn 1.jpg

Just now, camffiti said:

Is he a 9 / goalscorer, or another no10 / wide forward? 

Hopefully we will find out, before the season ends 

I don’t know. I know in his interview he was talking about ‘playing through the middle’. I don’t really know what that means but I assume that’s some kind of striker. As you say. Hopefully we will at least have a chance to find out. 

• Like 1

It’s no longer possible to have any honest discussion about our club without the usual ‘agenda’ spouting nobbers or the ‘nothing happening here it’s just looking for another way to bash the club’ cretins who LOVE LOVE LOVE to seek out a way to accuse others of being overly negative to give themselves some weird kind of hard on after posting it 

Anyone who knows Andy knows he goes home and away and is one of the most positive people you could ever meet 

Maybe either engage with the actual debate and put across another point of view like an intelligent grown adult or just FOOOK OFF if you’ve just popped in to post about agendas or moaning you teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedious twwwwatttsss

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

I am and always have been a glass half full kind of bloke. I don’t dispute thing have been and indeed are pretty badly run. We probably are constantly under the ‘sword of Damocles’ over wages (bit dramatic but each to their own), owing our stadium to loan sharks, with a dimly lit muddy pitch etc. 
But, right now I’m kind of enjoying the way we are playing, feel hopeful for top six and feel very hopeful that we will go up next year if not this one. DC has made a mess of things but hasn’t actually abandoned the club like I feared he would. We have signed many, many players. Some who have worked out pretty well. 

No doubt I’m wrong to take the positives and ignore the negative stuff for now but it’s just the way I am. 

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, Lionel Fessi said:

Ridiculous thread.

He’s invested millions since he’s come in, just look at the academy infrastructure, training facilities and at one point in time the value of the squad.

You might not agree on how the money has been spent but he’s certainty not been frugal with his cash. 

Besides, I’ve seen PL pitches in worse condition than ours, not much you can do to storm proof a pitch? It’s still better than most other grounds in the division, for one it doesn’t double up as rugby ground mid week. 

Blinkered.......