Will Chansiri’s penny pinching cost us promotion ?

3 hours ago, ANDY said:

next evening kick off. Or maybe even this Saturday. Have a look at the floodlights. See how many are switched on. 

oh. And we still have the “not paying players” sword of Damocles hanging over us. 

How many lights do you have switched on at home, when not required???

Same as Paul, earlier, why start another thread AGAIN,about chansiri, when things are actually looking up for us.

You arent exacty pointing out something we already knew

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, wakefieldowl said:

How come hes still bank rolling the club then, if he hasnt any money at all ?

how come season tickets for 22/23 were on sale before Christmas and before he had repaid all the outstanding monies owed from 19/20 season. 

robbing Peter to pay Paul sounds like the action of a man with little or no money. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wakefieldowl said:

How come hes still bank rolling the club then, if he hasnt any money at all ?

Obviously that's the last of his available purse strings... Getting us to the end of the season without failing to pay wages is more inportant than anything..... If he had any spare money I'm sure he'd sort the millions of things wrong out at Hillsborough.... 

5 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Same as Paul, earlier, why start another thread AGAIN,about chansiri, when things are actually looking up for us.

Things are looking up for the team/club. Chansiri still has a long way to go before I’m convinced he knows what he’s doing. And whilst ever I feel this way I will continue to ask question. 

As is my right 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Things are looking up for the team/club. Chansiri still has a long way to go before I’m convinced he knows what he’s doing. And whilst ever I feel this way I will continue to ask question. 

As is my right 

How do you know the issues you mention are caused by Chansiri penny pinching ?

15 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Please see my previous posts in this thread 

As for the old ‘we already knew that’ stuff and trying to speak on behalf of everyone else’s NOPE. 

The thread Isn’t about Andy 👍

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

30 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

How do you know the issues you mention are caused by Chansiri penny pinching ?

well, he does own the club and ground so I’d say he signs off on any expenditures 

56 minutes ago, Siggi's Jonnson said:

Just been down to the Mega store and there is definitely money being spent on outside help for the pitch. Unless they are there to give a quote.

20220221_123118.jpg

Poor buggers only gone in for a pink away shirt for his little lass n now he's gonna get some reyt pelters for the state of the pitch on Saturday ...

:duntmatter:

• Haha 9

Guest DoesJackHunt

He's thrown more money at the club than anyone else has ever before............. and got us relegated!!

I think it's his complete incompetence as a  football chairman that would cost us promotion more than his penny pinching. 

He's completely clueless!