Armand Gnanduillet

Wednesday being linked in the Scottish press with a move for him. Potentially available for free/nominal fee. Out of contract in the summer and I think Hearts would just let him go for nothing.

He hasn’t been great at Hearts if I’m honest, in fact he has been a bit of a disappointment, but to be fair to him he doesn’t suit the 343 system Hearts play. Hearts are all about pace. He has struggled to force his way into the team because of that.

Gnanduillet does have a good goal scoring record in League 1 though and he’s a proper unit. He smashed it at Blackpool before he signed for Hearts (15 goals in 30 L1 games) so he may be a decent acquisition for the remainder of this season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

Wednesday being linked in the Scottish press with a move for him. Potentially available for free/nominal fee. Out of contract in the summer and I think Hearts would just let him go for nothing.

He hasn’t been great at Hearts if I’m honest, in fact he has been a bit of a disappointment, but to be fair to him he doesn’t suit the 343 system Hearts play. Hearts are all about pace. He has struggled to force his way into the team because of that.

Gnanduillet does have a good goal scoring record in League 1 though and he’s a proper unit. He smashed it at Blackpool before he signed for Hearts (15 goals in 30 L1 games) so he may be a decent acquisition for the remainder of this season.

We talked to him January 21. Doubt it will happen 

Said in rumer thread when monk was here I’d give him a go? My mate lives in Southport and I’ve been to Blackpool games quite a few times.he would give us a different dimension and think he’d do ok here? Mind you I’d av taken Matt Smith for that role aswell ? But maybe he over the hill as he gone to Salford ???

Hot off the press!!!!!

Player who no one else wants who was good for 2 matches 5 years ago but isn’t anymore linked (by his desperate agent whose bank is about to foreclose on his mortgage)) with SWFC
OT: My granny’s gerbil goes to the vets with a hamster that belongs to a bloke who watched him play for 30mins who says he could do a job for us. Worth a gamble. No Brainer. Sign him up

FFS

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Guest hirstysfags
11 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Did he play for Chesterfield at some point or am I thinking of someone else?

My Chessie supporting mate said he was talented but frustrating. A common phenomenon.