Ticket Refunds

So before I purchase a season ticket again I would like to know the answer to the below if anyone can help:

A) Have all fans that requested a cash refund for the missed games in 2019/2020 been refunded? 

B) Have all fans that requested a refund for the Bristol City away game in March 2020 been refunded? 

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

So before I purchase a season ticket again I would like to know the answer to the below if anyone can help:

A) Have all fans that requested a cash refund for the missed games in 2019/2020 been refunded? 

B) Have all fans that requested a refund for the Bristol City away game in March 2020 been refunded? 

Thanks

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂   

You remember DC is our chairman right apparently the dog are the list of people due refunds, the phone lines went down, the fax machine ran out of paper, the ticket company we use changed, the last doing the refund calls is off with Covid.

Insert what ever excuse you wish to use.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂   

You remember DC is our chairman right apparently the dog are the list of people due refunds, the phone lines went down, the fax machine ran out of paper, the ticket company we use changed, the last doing the refund calls is off with Covid.

Insert what ever excuse you wish to use.

I know mate and that's why I shall not be parting with my money still, did hope I may have missed the announcement though. It has been 2 years nearly! 

Whilst fellow Wednesdayites are owed money by a billionaire I won't be giving the billionaire another penny. Absolutely killing me not going

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheGaffer said:

I know mate and that's why I shall not be parting with my money still, did hope I may have missed the announcement though. It has been 2 years nearly! 

Whilst fellow Wednesdayites are owed money by a billionaire I won't be giving the billionaire another penny. Absolutely killing me not going

Just get an ifollow pass, I think after about 5 minutes you will realise you have made a smart decision not to go.

45 games in of Darren Moore reign and he still has not managed to produce a team that can play for the full 90 minutes, it like you going to work and sitting around doing nothing until lunch time, then working in the afternoon.

you would not do it, but these so called professional footballers do.

18 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Thanks

I received mine ages ago. Don’t know if that helps.  Mate ended up using  his as credit towards this years ST because he got fed up of waiting for it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Just get an ifollow pass, I think after about 5 minutes you will realise you have made a smart decision not to go.

Or don't get an ifollow pass, and feel even smarter! 

:duntmatter:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheGaffer said:

Thanks

One of mates got refunded for a couple of Bristol City tickets just before Christmas. 

Was thinking this the other day as I mentioned it as a throw away comment to someone. Thought after surely not, I’ve been too harsh on Wednesday there.

Unfortunately it seems not. Definitely leaves me conflicted when renewing, I held off out of principal last month. I’m not sure I want too if people are still owed single match tickets from 2 years ago.

I ended up giving up on the Bristol City refund and changing it for shop vouchers to get the shirts in August. 
Not my preferred option, but it was money I’d have spent at the club anyway so easier to do that then wait for an infinite amount of time for my refund. 

This is the problem the club has, asking fans to spend more money when they haven’t even issued everyone who requested a refund yet.

Also, looking at the rather shoddy way Chancer has treated the fans on this issue and the fact that the other home nations have imposed further restrictions due to Omicron, they also are going to struggle with fans not having faith in them doing the right thing should the need to issue refunds arise again in the future.

• Like 1

It's quite mental that this hasn't been sorted yet.

I was one of the lucky ones who got their season ticket refund "early" (around Xmas 2020).

Had a friend who got their Bristol City refund just before this Christmas.

For how much of a sticking point in building distrust with the club this issue was/ still is with supporters (rightly so!), it would have been an absolute no brainer to prioritise as soon as gate money restarted rolling in.

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

This is the problem the club has, asking fans to spend more money when they haven’t even issued everyone who requested a refund yet.

Also, looking at the rather shoddy way Chancer has treated the fans on this issue and the fact that the other home nations have imposed further restrictions due to Omicron, they also are going to struggle with fans not having faith in them doing the right thing should the need to issue refunds arise again in the future.

I'd honestly rather give my money to a fan who is struggling. Can't abide what that man is doing to our club. It's so so easy to get the fans onside too, so easy. Wish he had an ounce of megson, wilkos, or strafford's understanding of our fan base. His money with their sensibilities and it'd be perfect 

• Like 2