ALEX NEIL

I'd like him In as manager, but the harsh reality is that this club is not set up for someone like him to succeed here. He's the type of strong character we need, but he wouldn't get on with some key players who in turn would cause issues and we'd be back to square one of having a manager isolated from key players, the owner and significant senior figures. 

The club is rotten from the top down. Nothing will change until we have a new owner.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Arsene Wenger would struggle to make this lot look good, you could just imagine Wengers face when hes told his budget might stretch to mendez laing 

In that case he would have to pull on his track suit and start coaching same as 99% of managers with no funds !

20 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

What is our budget?  Seems bugger all to me

Wonder how many other clubs in this division have a midfielder on 27k a week and a utility player on 18k a week..i would say our budget is the buggest in the league

• Like 5

4 hours ago, shandypants said:

Right, so can you remember the really drab, dire football that we played under Monk? Well we’d get that times fifty if Alex Neil was our manager. Plus, he’s a proper melt. No thanks. 

I didn’t mind it when Fletcher was scoring and we were third though.