ALEX NEIL

Just now, Hyde2005 said:

So keep a shocking manager then 

We can't judge that yet.  He needs and deserves more time.

I am not in the dressing room, I am not on the training pitch, I do not know, if Moore is good or not.

I just know that I would never expect from any employee to work miracles within half a year.  You need to give people time, if you want a long term success.

Good things can't be rushed  (like my granny used to say)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

To stop the downward spiral and get some consistancy into the club!

No to keep more is to drift.... that's just burying you head in the sand hoping for better. He's peaked and he's done this is his peak, we must have better. So we should SHOULD already be sounding new managers out. In fact be signing them up by now.

7 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

We're not recruiting a new manager, are we?

:ph34r:

The sooner the better if we want to get promoted this season

Moore's lack of motivational skills means that he could have problems getting a flea to jump

Especially as the flea would not be placed in an appropriate position...

4 hours ago, 0742 said:

I'd like him In as manager, but the harsh reality is that this club is not set up for someone like him to succeed here. He's the type of strong character we need, but he wouldn't get on with some key players who in turn would cause issues and we'd be back to square one of having a manager isolated from key players, the owner and significant senior figures. 

The club is rotten from the top down. Nothing will change until we have a new owner.

Hopefully the manager will change or be changed. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, shandypants said:

Right, so can you remember the really drab, dire football that we played under Monk? Well we’d get that times fifty if Alex Neil was our manager. Plus, he’s a proper melt. No thanks. 

But DM is a really nice man so that makes it ok FFS!

3 minutes ago, Lunny1968 said:

Constantly sacking managers has really worked for us hasn't it? Lets all calm down and give Moore to the end of the season.

We should not give up on this season yet.

There is still enough games to get promoted.

But we need a manager who at least gets the basics right.

If we need a new manager. We can do much better than Neil. 

Sunderland was a terrible result. But upto Sunderland we was the team with longest league unbeaten run in England. 

The team obviously has not coped well with all the disruption with covid and postponed games etc. 

We are all seeing strange team selections (Theo etc) and I starting to get concerned about this. But we still along way from wanting a replacement manager. 

Rotherham position should be a confidence booster to show what can be done. 

Hopefully Sunderland will be the kick in the back side the players needed to get themselves into the right direction to get a decent winning run together. 

35 minutes ago, Hyde2005 said:

I'm hoping he is out after the game 2moro 

We need a defender for weeks and weeks today we can but nothing in   makes you wonder that a new man is been lined up or its total madness than no defender has arrived . 

Well, of all the reasons given for sacking a manager, their club not having signed a centre back on the day the transfer window opens is certainly original.