No Wednesday game on Saturday! - What are your plans for tomorrow?

Hi, what are your plans for tomorrow? 

Did you tell your partner that the game has been postponed?  

I guess will be watching one of the first games of the season  on ifollow (most likely the Rotherham game). Or do you have any better suggestions how to spend Saturday afternoon wisely?

40 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

Hi, what are your plans for tomorrow? 

Did you tell your partner that the game has been postponed?  

I guess will be watching one of the first games of the season  on ifollow (most likely the Rotherham game). Or do you have any better suggestions how to spend Saturday afternoon wisely?

Thats a plan. 

35 minutes ago, Neal M said:

Games happen early here. 3pm UK, is 8am in Colorado so I won’t do much differently.

I see there’s a Leinster GAA football semi final at 8:15, so I’ll stream that instead.

Better off getting a lie in for a change. 

31 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Unfortunately my wife has found out there’s no match on so it’s Christmas Shopping for me. I’ve tried using felt tip on the Coivd test to get out of it but she’s way to smart to fall for that… 

If you rub a bit of salt and some red wine vinegar on the swab then test it, you get a positive result Tracy on facebook told me and she sez she's had 2 years off work doing it.

• Haha 3

Having just spent half an hour reading the topic about the Crypto guys wanting to buy a football club with imaginary objects that are worth F All -  I'm to have another read of it tomorrow to try and work out what the Feck they're talking about.

• Haha 4