No Wednesday game on Saturday! - What are your plans for tomorrow?

1 hour ago, Blatter said:

Might put the Christmas decorations out.

Can’t be doing with all this tree dropping needles everywhere at the beginning of December. Some of my neighbours had a house looking like Blackpool illuminations in the middle of November. They don’t even have any kids either. Somebody always got to be first though.

I’ve just got my tree yesterday and got it straight in water after cutting the bottom couple of inches off the trunk for better water uptake, still shedding like mad already ffs

1 hour ago, Blatter said:

Might put the Christmas decorations out.

Can’t be doing with all this tree dropping needles everywhere at the beginning of December. Some of my neighbours had a house looking like Blackpool illuminations in the middle of November. They don’t even have any kids either. Somebody always got to be first though.

trees all half price at b&q now btw, plenty left in when I went too

• Thanks 1

Last home game before Christmas is the day to exchange presents for many of us that no longer live in S Yorkshire with the relatives still there.
The match might have been cancelled, but Christmas Day is still on, so I’ll be visiting my mother. I’ll probably be driving home when the match should have been being played.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GermanBird said:

Hi, what are your plans for tomorrow? 

Did you tell your partner that the game has been postponed?  

I guess will be watching one of the first games of the season  on ifollow (most likely the Rotherham game). Or do you have any better suggestions how to spend Saturday afternoon wisely?

There are a ton of better ways to spend the afternoon...with family for a start.

Am coming up to Sheffield first time in 8 months and never even crossed my mind to go to the game

6 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Getting fixture played out on this bad boy, reckon this is how we might have to finish the season anyway

lol

C96A06C6-515D-4CEC-87D1-DAC0C0DA6382.jpeg.7b8d59e25e628c0e78d0f25376226e90.jpeg

That crowd looks a bit hostile with all that arm waving and pointing…….and no sign of any stewards

Get ready for a pitch invasion when Bannan goes down the middle, spins on a sixpence and puts it in the top corner

WAWAW

• Haha 2

Depending on the weather,I’ll shall be hiking from Howden Edge to Derwent Edge then down Moscar Moor to Hollow Meadows and then on to Lodge Moor to catch 51 bus to Sheffield.Starting from Underbank Res, and then on to Langsett, through Crooksland Woods and up on to Howden via Mickleden Edge.One Potential hazard though , running into S36 Owl🙂

• Like 1

If anybody is at a loose end tomorrow at 3, go and watch your local non-league team - they'll appreciate your attendance and support and you'll appreciate the shorter queue at the burger stall.

So Saturday for me is Canterbury City v Chatham Town played in Faversham naturally as the Coincil have sold off Canterbury City's ground...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Unfortunately my wife has found out there’s no match on so it’s Christmas Shopping for me. I’ve tried using felt tip on the Coivd test to get out of it but she’s way to smart to fall for that… 

use orange juice

3 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Depending on the weather,I’ll shall be hiking from Howden Edge to Derwent Edge then down Moscar Moor to Hollow Meadows and then on to Lodge Moor to catch 51 bus to Sheffield.Starting from Underbank Res, and then on to Langsett, through Crooksland Woods and up on to Howden via Mickleden Edge.One Potential hazard though , running into S36 Owl🙂

Giz a shout mate, I will put the kettle  on. I'm only 5 mins from the Underbank