Hillsborough Stadium Upgrade

The North stand is a thing of beauty. If that could stretch to the kop and west stand but with some boxes added that's all it needs. Didn't like the world Cup plans as I like a bit of symmetry personally. It was the plan for the canteliver to go all the way round back in the 60s but I like the South so that can stay 😊

Guest Grandad
2 hours ago, uptheowls69 said:

The North stand is a thing of beauty. If that could stretch to the kop and west stand but with some boxes added that's all it needs. Didn't like the world Cup plans as I like a bit of symmetry personally. It was the plan for the canteliver to go all the way round back in the 60s but I like the South so that can stay 😊

Like this

image.png.5671ac54046ac85e57f435ad3312af19.png

13 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

It looks like Middlesbrough or Darlington if your looking for good stadium designs then need to look at nfl stadiums  

It won't look like anyone else's with our traditional South stand recreation on 1 side and the more modern canteliver on the 3 other sides. 

41 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

It looks like Middlesbrough or Darlington if your looking for good stadium designs then need to look at nfl stadiums  

Have to admit that the SoFi stadium is something very special, but not sure it would work in South Yorkshire.

image.png.cc31014f4c960a838b54d4a3b5096284.png

Just make everything smaller..instead of building up to the hump on the Kop we shud have got rid of it and levelled it...the south stand is far too big and open with a high roof...rather have something like the John st stand at the stain...smaller and closer to the pitch...everything about our ground is crap for a5mosphere...but for a littleish spend we could enclose it wba style...not with extra seats just some corrugated steel

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, uptheowls69 said:

It won't look like anyone else's with our traditional South stand recreation on 1 side and the more modern canteliver on the 3 other sides. 

So basically.... You want a design from the 50-60s? 

Anyone seen the ambitious plans for molineux? 50k seats.....?!? Right