Hillsborough Stadium Upgrade

1 hour ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

When I look at this video I see a missive loss of all year round revenue, looking at the blank space on the out side of the kop.

We are on one of main roads into Sheffield, we could rent out that space, like Aston Villa do.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

There’s a parallel universe where good things happen to Sheffield Wednesday. We’re in the sh*t one 

This.

I swear all of us ended up on the wrong time line and there are other versions of us watching Wednesday in the f*cking Champions League or something.

This past few years I think it's really told just how desperate most of the stadium is in need of improvement.

Could have probably invested half of what we did the first 2 seasons under Chansiri into stadium improvements and still be a championship club.

Just little things like the damp/ hole in the club shop roof that pi$$es in water whenever it rains. Or the panelling in the ceiling of the lounges that looks rotten. More POS systems on the concourses. Change of lighting even.

Stuff that would cost peanuts compared to the money we wasted.

Ah well, we got a day out at Wembley and a Big Telly in the south west corner that half the stadium can't see properly.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, BIG D said:

How come all other clubs have managed to develop the grounds bar us?

Waiting for the promised land to fund the ground re-dev and training ground improvements.

Successive owners ignore it, but we are at least unique in our approach - other than Barnsley...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, apswfc said:

On this sort of topic... I’ve recently been going to the fit owls that’s hosted at the stadium.

Sounds good. Does that mean the Owlettes are coming back? I'm in.

I presume you can't be referring to the first team with our injury record.

• Haha 1