Paul Warne

L

1 minute ago, The coach said:

Would be a good call if we out Moore..lives in tickhill..I saw him and his missus walking his hound about two week ago..gets rovrum up out of this league...and please..don’t anybody put..’why would he come to us’..cus he would

Listen to the two interviews on P&G tonight. Chalk and cheese. One sounded intelligent, sharp, clearly has a well thought out , but simple to understand  game plan and knows what he wants and expects from his players,  while the other just came across as completely clueless. 

• Like 4

Doubt he's the type of person to switch at the drop of a hat to a rival.

He carries himself really well and hasn't done bad for someone that didn't want to be a manager.

He's got a affiliation with Rotherham and Tony Stewart has stuck by him, just don't see him throwing it all away to manage us.

Really sounds like a good man-manager with a character about him, he doesn't waffle the manager cliche book and spout nonsense, he's a passionate guy.

I'd love him here sadly don't think it would happen.

• Like 5

Knows his way around the league. 

I think to go up from League One all you need is a group of lads who will fight for every play every game. I’m not sure technical ability makes a huge difference. At the moment, our team don’t seem to have that desire.

Warne would make sure they did. 

• Like 1