Paul Warne

1 hour ago, The coach said:

Would be a good call if we out Moore..lives in tickhill..I saw him and his missus walking his hound about two week ago..gets rovrum up out of this league...and please..don’t anybody put..’why would he come to us’..cus he would

Someone who cannot keep a team in the championship 

Guest Willow Owl
12 hours ago, The coach said:

So a manager who has been promoted twice out of this division shudnt be touted as a replacement for a manager who has never achieved anything...ok

The only way to achieve promotion is to be given a chance. Warne achieved promotion via play offs by being given that chance. They also lost 15 games that season.

Are we still in with play off chances, of course we are.  

He'd certainly bring the front door football we've been promised but are yet to see...

Average team sprint distance (to November 16th)

1. Leeds United (England) 2234.3m

2. SL Benfica (Portugal) 2074.1m

3. Rotherham United (England) 2065.6m

4. Barcelona (Spain) 1984.6m

1 hour ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Hasn't he been subsequently relegated in his last 2 attempts in the Championship?

True, but the same could happen to Lowe/Plymouth too were they to gain promotion.

Once you get up, it's about having the backing to stay up.

The same happened here with Dave Jones, although we miraculously cheated the drop.

His brand of football required quality players in the division he was managing in.

We had that quality in the Third, but lacked it in the Championship.

I've often wondered what would have happened if Jones had had the backing which Carlos had.

Warne would be a good call, but Rotherham always fight tooth and nail to stop us poaching any of their personnel.

19 hours ago, The coach said:

Would be a good call if we out Moore..lives in tickhill..I saw him and his missus walking his hound about two week ago..gets rovrum up out of this league...and please..don’t anybody put..’why would he come to us’..cus he would

If he was ever sacked or hounded out by the fans there then yes, he’d come but I can’t see it otherwise. He’s working for a guy who has backed him in tough times - he’ll not give that up lightly.

I think if he did leave Rotherham, he’d take a break from the game for a bit as he’s a 24/7 type manager.