Giddings

2 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

I’ve never liked this guy, blocked me

on Twitter because I called him out on loads of mistakes.

over the years the wrong presenters have left that place but he wouldn’t be one of them swap him with Joe crann or someone like that 

LOL

I don’t know what’s more comical:

1. the mistakes

2. the fact you pointed it out to him on Twitter

3. the fact you’re kind of proud that you did it

Said it plenty of times but you only have to listen to the difference when he's commentator for the pig games....its always "Blades have dominated" etc , he gets so into it and such enthusiasm for them that you half expect him to start singing that pathetic greasy chip butty song.

Then listen to ours, listen to when we are defending, the excitement in his voice when we are potentially going to score, the poor standard of commentary.

The guy has such a biased attitude towards the pigs between us and them and before anyone starts claiming otherwise you only have to remember  when Paul Walker ( a self confessed Blunt) was on the station, he was a fantastic commentator at our games.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

I was listening to the commentators and they weren’t much better.

Think there forgetting that people are actually watching the match there commentating on now. 

Before when it was just radio they could say what they wanted and you’d have to take there word for it. 

I feel sorry for those wo just have the audio pass.  

It is a disgrace  that he makes no attempt to disguise or hide his anti-Wednesday sentiments. Apart from anything else he is so unprofessional. Why does John Pearson spend the entire time licking his a**e by agreeing with him. Pearson is better than that and should simply turn around and tell him to do one

The man clearly has an agenda against us.  His coverage of Wednesday is biased and not objective.  I get the impression that Rob and Andy are quietly enjoying our current malaise which is very poor on their part.  Rob even said the other day for the upteenth time that had Rotherham  scored the penalty that the result in our game would have been different (wasn't even a penalty for gods sake) .  I always rated Rob but he is really letting himself down at the moment and being totally unprofessional with his pro Rotherham attitude.  I suspect that many Owls fans like me have stopped listening to Football Heaven because of the attitude of the presenters. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

He kept going on about how badly we played.

Well, first 30 minutes we were dreadful.

Thought we were arguably the best footballing side after that.  We certainly had more shots than the home side.  19 according to the stats on Ifollow.

So did the bloke on Sky. 63% possession 20 shots on goal 7 on target according to the BBC

9 minutes ago, Lunny1968 said:

The man clearly has an agenda against us.  His coverage of Wednesday is biased and not objective.  I get the impression that Rob and Andy are quietly enjoying our current malaise which is very poor on their part.  Rob even said the other day for the upteenth time that had Rotherham  scored the penalty that the result in our game would have been different (wasn't even a penalty for gods sake) .  I always rated Rob but he is really letting himself down at the moment and being totally unprofessional with his pro Rotherham attitude.  I suspect that many Owls fans like me have stopped listening to Football Heaven because of the attitude of the presenters. 

Rob Staton is a wednesdayite

I think last nights commentary was one of the worst I’ve heard. But it’s just local radio commentary so it’s pretty much what I’d expect it to be. At least there are cameras there so you can watch the games. But if that’s your only source of following the match then it’s far from ideal…

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

May have a soft spot for them being from Rotherham but I'm sure he's a Wednesday fan.

I have to bow to your superior knowledge in that case.  So why is he being a complete c**k on air about us then?  Is he trying to hide his allegiance.