Kieran Lee

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, Screen Door Slams said:

One thing`s for sure.....he will get a better reception than Kachunga !!!

If Kachunga scores today, will it be his first goal at Hillsborough . Definitely in the league I reckon.

11 hours ago, Rodger Wylde said:

Who was?

Are you asking who was a better player period or who was better for Wednesday?

For Forestieri was clearly a more talented player and his first season as better than anything Lee did at Hillsborough imo. 
Bannan is better on both counts. 
I will happily make two lists if you like?

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

For Forestieri was clearly a more talented player and his first season as better than anything Lee did at Hillsborough imo. 

For the two people that laughed? You wouldn’t get many people saying Lee was a better player than the two I’ve mentioned 🙂

Should do what Man U did on Beckham’s return. Give him a rousing reception as a mark of respect and thanks, then boo him at every touch as he’s an opposition player lol!

one of my favourite photos of recent times was of his smile when Bruce brought him on as sub for his second comeback from injury.

• Like 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

2 hours ago, parajack said:

Agreed,and people wanted to sign him again...

He was class for them last season and is currently shining in midfield in our division for a team above us in the table and who have scored double the amount of goals as us this season. 

Would he get into our current side? Without a doubt in my opinion so why wouldn't fans want him over inferior players? 

38 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

Bannan is the best player we have right now and has been consistent for us for many years but his influence on helping us be successful has dwindled since the players around him have been replaced by inferior players. Lee was an excellent player, never wanted to grab the limelight, just turned up and did his job with minimum fuss, a key part of the team providing fluency & movement between midfield and attack, since leaving he has helped bring success to his current team. 

Forestieri was a gifted player but only did it for a couple of seasons and his attitude at times was a negative influence on the team. You could never accuse Lee of that.  

1 hour ago, Sham67 said:

That was Gary Hooper by an absolute country mile.

If we are going by short bursts of excellence you could also say Forrestieri.

Lee was more consistent for a longer period, and certainly went about his job quietly and unassumingly.