Kieran Lee

35 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Kieron Lee is the perfect example of players who get better in fans eyes when they don’t play for us anymore.

Read this forum for when Lee was playing for us under Monk. He was apparently past it and not the same player.

I always thought he was still one of our better CMs even under Monk when he played. 

He was past it and not the same player. Very rare for a player to have a major hip op and a year out of the game and come back and not lose anything. 

The difference is now we (and Lee) are now playing pub league football.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, parajack said:

Because he was on too much money,had been here too long,was more injury prone,and represented a group of players who we had achieved nothing with....

Yes he has been a good servant to the Club,but it was time for him to move to a new challenge,when released we were(and could have remained) a Championship Club,KL had to drop a division to get a gig

Without him we failed to remain a Championship club while he has spent the last year enjoying his football. Yes he was costly in terms of wages, probably not on anymore money than the likes of Paterson and Luongo now though and I know who I'd rather have. 

Enjoyed watching him today, played with fluidity, thankfully it seemed like he didn't want to score against us and those who did, like Kachunga, were incapable.

A good day in all, though we were far from convincing. 

42 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

It was great to see Kieran Lee back on the pitch today

Ive missed that little shimmy and drop of the shoulder

But he was behind Bannan, Paterson and Gregory in terms of performance today 

You thought Paterson played better than Lee today, seriously? 

Guest DoesJackHunt

I want to tell you!

I might as well do! 
about a man who can do anything!

He comes Oldham!

His touch is golden!

Keiran Lee! Keiran Lee! Keiran Lee! 

thats what I think anyway.

well it was a strange day for us today, i set off all nervous really wanting Kieran to play well and get a goal lol but in the ground it felt weird, i haven't been in the away end  before, good view but just felt wrong and my eyes kept following the Wednesday shirts for some reason lol then after the game got emotional watching him leave the pitch (he may never play at Hillsborough again) bloody hormones..anyway i want to wish Wednesday all the luck in the world for the season (except when you come to Bolton) and to thank all the fans for the way Kieran was treated over the years your all amazing  and the owls are in my heart, when K finally hangs up his boots i'll be back

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Guest DoesJackHunt
6 minutes ago, dkenyonqfc2 said:

well it was a strange day for us today, i set off all nervous really wanting Kieran to play well and get a goal lol but in the ground it felt weird, i haven't been in the away end  before, good view but just felt wrong and my eyes kept following the Wednesday shirts for some reason lol then after the game got emotional watching him leave the pitch (he may never play at Hillsborough again) bloody hormones..anyway i want to wish Wednesday all the luck in the world for the season (except when you come to Bolton) and to thank all the fans for the way Kieran was treated over the years your all amazing  and the owls are in my heart, when K finally hangs up his boots i'll be back

Keiran Lee! Keiran Lee! Keiran Lee!