Oxford at Home Saturday

Tonight we looked a lot better with some support for Lee Gregory. Patterson was playing pretty much upfront with him, sometimes dropping into the 10 position. It was closer to a 4-4-2 that many of us have wanted to try.

Saturday I would bring Shodipo in for Dunkley, moving Hutchinson back to centre back and Adrenian into CM with Wing.

BPF

Palmer Hutchinson Iorfa Johnson

Shodipo Wing Adrenian Brown

Patterson

Gregory.

It's an obvious change for me, only the one but makes us stronger. Dunkley is terrible. Just because we won doesn't change that. He nearly cost us so many times tonight just because he is so slow to move/turn.

Hutchinson is always liable for an injury the more he plays in CM, him and Iorfa are a class act at the back and it would be just that one tactical change for me.

• Like 1

Palmer, Wing, Gregory all out for me.

Hunt Bannan and Berahino in.

Thought Johnson played well tonight, but would love to see Brown and Shopido on the left.

Would also like to see Corbeanu on the right, but Adenarin along with Iorfa and BPF are undroppable!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hutch is injured so wont start

BPF

Palmer, Lofra, Dunkley, Brown

Denis,  Dele, Wing

Paterson, Gregory,  Shopido

Edited by Shetland Owl
spelling mistake

They've had a good result tonight and started well, but they haven't played anyone decent yet. 

We've just played Ipswich away, unlucky not to win and beaten the league leaders and form team away from home.

With home advantage,  hope we can keep momentum going with another win. Not taking anything for granted after Shrewsbury,  but a game we should be winning.