I couldn't, could you?

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

People get too caught up in the financial side of the game and let it effect them. How can you be falling out of love of football when the talent has never been better and we have the best league in the world? The England team hasn’t been as good in decades, the drama, the competition, it’s as good as it’s ever been IMO

You’re getting Wednesday fans mixed up with football fans. It’s not the same thing I can’t see me ever not being bothered about Wednesday couldn’t give a damn if I never see another premier league match.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, sage owl said:

You’re getting Wednesday fans mixed up with football fans. It’s not the same thing I can’t see me ever not being bothered about Wednesday couldn’t give a damn if I never see another premier league match.

I suppose you’re right. I guess part of it is generational too. The way it appears is that a lot of the older generation are Wednesday only, and couldnt give a throw about the rest of football, 

If Wednesday were to go bust, I’d still watch football just as much as I do now 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I suppose you’re right. I guess part of it is generational too. The way it appears is that a lot of the older generation are Wednesday only, and couldnt give a throw about the rest of football, 

If Wednesday were to go bust, I’d still watch football just as much as I do now 

Each to their own pal there’s no right or wrong way.

If Wednesday stopped for any reason that would be the end of football for me.

• Like 5

I live in France and haven't seen a live match for a good few years so thank god for Owlstalk.

Being a Wednesdayite has been in my blood for the last 73 years and the result still makes or spoils my weekend.

I could never give up on them no matter how many times they let us down.

Still nothing better though than a "Sheffield double".

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

I live in Borehamwood since 2005 haven't missed a game in London since, odd times up to Hillsborough, trying to get a pre season friendly owls v Borehamwood organised but it's no use, only friendlies v Arsenal down here, need someone with more clout to sort this out

So which was your favourite Italian to play for the Owls?

Guest hirstysfags

I took a sabbatical from having a season ticket because of the cost, the poo ownership, the poo players and the overall shitness of the situation in March 2020. There was nothing positive whatsoever about supporting them.