Moore - No plan A

I could criticise DM all day from a tactical perspective. We look bereft of any tactical plan and it was alarming how quickly we unraveled for the second game in a row. Teams are finding us easy to read and easy to unsettle and that is evidenced by how quickly the players blame each other as the game progresses against us. 

I do think blaming him for signing too many players in one window is a touch harsh though........ lol

DM is probably a lovely bloke with all the right intentions…. BUT… the bottom line is we need to get out of this league! Never mind trying to play like Man City tippy tappy from the back! picking different players every week to keep people happy! fizz that it’s time to be ruthless! fizz 451 541 why r we playing 1 up top! ******** joke! get back to 442 play the best team and stick with it! That’s the only way

• Like 1

I think any manager signing 14 new players would struggle knowing what their best team is.  It will take time.  Moore won’t be able to keep everyone happy.

Personally I would try something different in midfield - namely drop Bannan and see how that goes.  As a footballer Bannan is one of our best players but as a collective I wonder if we would be better balanced without him.

• Like 1