BPF Called up to NI squad

Goddamn we need to do all we can to get this postponed now he isn’t available. We cannot have any games this season against rivals with Calamity Joe or Calamity Cam. 

I’d be offering some nice hampers to all of the Scotland coaching staff praying that they call up Palmer, El Pato or the wee man. 

6 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Goddamn we need to do all we can to get this postponed now he isn’t available. We cannot have any games this season against rivals with Calamity Joe or Calamity Cam. 

I’d be offering some nice hampers to all of the Scotland coaching staff praying that they call up Palmer, El Pato or the wee man. 

Given Dawson at Exeter for season you can relax on 'calamity cam'.

Wildsmith will be fine as a back up goalie.

55 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Jonny Evans (Leicester) Craig Cathcart (Watford) , Jamal Lewis (Newcastle) and Stuart Dallas (L**ds).

Poor defence you say?!

I mean... relatively?

Certainly in comparison to the forwards they will be playing against, he will have it far easier at SWFC.

10 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Realistically, Wildsmith will be playing a fair amount this season.

We aren't going to get many games called off.  The Sunderland one will be about our best chance.

39 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

If it goes ahead the Wildsmith will really have the jitters…it would be like Led Zeppelin replacing Robert Plant with Will Young for one show.

That's a terrible analogy........... I think you better leave right now!!

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Transfer window is still open. Let's do a fundraiser on here to cover the transfer fee and wages of a couple internationals

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
27 minutes ago, bobness said:

Transfer window is still open. Let's do a fundraiser on here to cover the transfer fee and wages of a couple internationals

A cheap one from an obscure country? Somewhere like Kosovo…?