BPF Called up to NI squad

2 minutes ago, little_orme said:

How many players do we need called up for Internationals before the Sunderland game is off? And who else is likely to be called up? 

2 more. But I think we will be ok to go ahead. Depends on Sunderland and if they call it off.

Guest Therealrealist

How many players do we need called up for Internationals before the Sunderland game is off? And who else is likely to be called up? 

Think it’s 3 and I can’t think of anybody else who would be

3. Hopefully Paterson and Palmer Will get a call up to the Scotland squad. However I very much doubt it.

Maybe Sunderland will have 3 call ups and the match is moved.

Really don't want to play the game with JW in goal and undo the good defensive work done so far.

• Like 5

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
21 minutes ago, alanharper said:

It'll be a shock for him to be playing behind a poor defence, he might even concede a goal. 

Jonny Evans (Leicester) Craig Cathcart (Watford) , Jamal Lewis (Newcastle) and Stuart Dallas (L**ds).

Poor defence you say?!

27 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

If we can beat Morecambe then keep the momentum going I say and try to keep the game on. Will just mean Wildsmith steps in for a game but I'm sure we'll be fine.

What could possibly go wrong? 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

3. Hopefully Paterson and Palmer Will get a call up to the Scotland squad. However I very much doubt it.

Maybe Sunderland will have 3 call ups and the match is moved.

Really don't want to play the game with JW in goal and undo the good defensive work done so far.

Well they've definitely got one in Corry Evans who's in NI side aswell. Just need to see if there's another two and get it called it off.

Edited by Johnny Concrete

Who else is expected to be called up? Assuming Scotland have no injuries then I can’t see patterson or baz getting called up, possibly only palmer judging by the last 2 seasons or so, despite not being in their squad for the Euros. 

Would we have to recall dawson temporarily? Much rather have him than Wildsmith especially as he’s had minutes under his belt at Exeter. 

Luongo would possibly called up as well?

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
23 minutes ago, alanharper said:

21 goals conceded between them in 8 games.

pffft lol

10 goals conceded in 8 games. Even Italy could only eek out a 2-0 win!

Did you ask DC’s accountant to add those up? :duntmatter: