Premier League 21/22

Makes for a decent final day - title still to be played for as long as Liverpool win at Saints in midweek - they will by several to narrow the gap on GD

3 teams can still get relegated - and only Everton can make themselves safe prior to the last day with a win in midweek

21 hours ago, scram said:

Makes for a decent final day - title still to be played for as long as Liverpool win at Saints in midweek - they will by several to narrow the gap on GD

3 teams can still get relegated - and only Everton can make themselves safe prior to the last day with a win in midweek

Can't see anything but a comfortable City win against a Villa side with nothing to play for.

The gulf between the top 2 and the rest is a bit depressing. I know United and Arsenal were dominant for years but they were human and were beaten occassionally. Now the top 2 seem to both be getting 90 plus points each season and lose about once a year.

Yep I can't rely see anything other than a city win but nerves do strange things to players

City looked really off colour yesterday too 

I'm assuming Liverpool will win tomorrow and if they do then at least the title goes to the last day

TBF i thought it was a bad appointment when they set on Howe - but he's done a sterling job and i like the way they play

The trouble for them/Howe is moving on next season - they need to be the best of the rest cos they won't trouble the top 4/5

So what does success look like for them?

IMO it would be a cup final and qualify for europe

Arsenal...

Can't see them doing anything with that squad tbh

On 13/05/2022 at 18:06, sheffield_dave said:

Arsenal are in the driving seat, but I'd take Spurs' last 2 fixtures against Burnley and Norwich. Arsenal going to Newcastle on a Monday night needing something is almost vintage Arsenal banana skin. 

Heh.