Premier League 21/22

All comes down to this weekend for me. They have to beat Brighton at home because I can’t see them getting a win at Brentford on the last day. 

Their defending is absolutely risible and Brighton will be on a crest of a wave after dicking on Man Utd.

15 hours ago, BIG D said:

Scumbag Leeds fans behind the dugout going f*cking nuts at Kovacic because he’s gone off injured after an horrendous tackle on him.

They were lucky that Phillips didn't receive a red card just after, another tackle trying to injure an opponent. 

Leeds manager Marsch sounds like Ted Lasso in his interviews after the games. :tango:

Hopefully Leeds have gone back to hiring and firing managers that aren't up to it.

They got lucky with last one. 

34 minutes ago, bradowl said:

They were lucky that Phillips didn't receive a red card just after, another tackle trying to injure an opponent. 

Leeds manager Marsch sounds like Ted Lasso in his interviews after the games. :tango:

Hopefully Leeds have gone back to hiring and firing managers that aren't up to it.

They got lucky with last one. 

Bielsa really was a total one off. Now they’re back to form appointing duds. 

They’re also bottom of the fair play table, so it’s good to see they’re living up to the dirty Leeds name as well. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Bielsa really was a total one off. Now they’re back to form appointing duds. 

They’re also bottom of the fair play table, so it’s good to see they’re living up to the dirty Leeds name as well. 

“The winger's red and Phillip's first-half cautioning were Leeds' 99th and 100th cards of the 2021-22 Premier League campaign, with the side managing to rack up the tally in just 36 games.”

FARK MEEE

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Gooners getting pasted 3-0 at Spurs and down to 10 men. Totally serves them right for calling the game off originally. 

It’s great isn’t it. 

Also, I’m sure I saw Kane laugh in the face of ‘Rambo’ whilst on the floor after the second goal 

lol 

I kind of like Arsenal, think it stems down to the days when they played some incredible football with the likes of Henry, Ljungberg, Pires etc. 

But I also like Spurs. One of the "top 4" that seems to bring young English talent through, or at least try. 

Would rather see Spurs get top 4 though. But be happy either way as long as Man It'd don't sneak it. 

1 minute ago, Skyline said:

I kind of like Arsenal, think it stems down to the days when they played some incredible football with the likes of Henry, Ljungberg, Pires etc. 

But I also like Spurs. One of the "top 4" that seems to bring young English talent through, or at least try. 

Would rather see Spurs get top 4 though. But be happy either way as long as Man It'd don't sneak it. 

Don’t think Man U can mathematically get there. 

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

‘Whoops’ Rammers. 

Yes.

Enjoyed seeing that try hard tosspot concede a few in their biggest game of the season.

Wasn't any funny fake dives tonight was there.

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 1

Looked like we were in for a cracker of a finish, but it all seems to have fallen apart in the last 2 weeks or so.

With how the fixtures sit from here, I'd be absolutely shocked if we end up with anything other than City winning the league, Spurs finishing 4th and Leeds going down. All of those things looked way less certain even a week ago.

4 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

Looked like we were in for a cracker of a finish, but it all seems to have fallen apart in the last 2 weeks or so.

With how the fixtures sit from here, I'd be absolutely shocked if we end up with anything other than City winning the league, Spurs finishing 4th and Leeds going down. All of those things looked way less certain even a week ago.

I agree that City will win the league, but think 4th is 50/50 and Leeds still might weasel their way out if it. Although that final one is possibly my pessimism talking.