Premier League 21/22

1 minute ago, ohgoditsjames said:

I know people hate Liverpool but do people really want city to win again? It’s unbelievably boring seeing the same team win over and over again, it’s like the Man United days 

This 

I quite fancy lpool doing it 

6 minutes ago, ohgoditsjames said:

I know people hate Liverpool but do people really want city to win again? It’s unbelievably boring seeing the same team win over and over again, it’s like the Man United days 

The alternative isn't enough of an underdog to justify it. I don't think anybody particularly wants to see Man City win it, but it's the better of the two. If Man City had a quadruple on the cards today I'd want Liverpool to win.

9 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Fuuck that, we don't want Liverpool winning the quadruple thanks.

You never know though. If they did do it I'm sure they'd be humble about it, and there's no way the press would go on and on and on and on and on about it till the day we die.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Why?

For me, their insufferable fans and media coverage. Plus the ‘it means more’ and other suggestions that they’re somehow more deserving  than all other fan bases.

Example: yesterday some clown wasn’t having it that the Spion Kop was a name for many large terraces (not to mention a hill in South Africa). It’s their spiritual home and all others are trying to copy. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

For me, their insufferable fans and media coverage. Plus the ‘it means more’ and other suggestions that they’re somehow more deserving  than all other fan bases.

Example: yesterday some clown wasn’t having it that the Spion Kop was a name for many large terraces (not to mention a hill in South Africa). It’s their spiritual home and all others are trying to copy. 

You'll Never Walk Alone was sung first by Celtic...

• Like 1