So how is everyone feeling ?

The season starts Saturday, I for one am feeling more confident especially now we've brought in new blood and Moore recognising which areas needed strengthening ( awaiting no9 ) but I just wanted to see how everyone is feeling going into the new campaign ? Hopefully it's a great season UTO  

• Like 1

Content. 

A few more signings and I think we may just have a shot. 

Truth be told, I'd be content with us challenging for a top 6 place this season, given the overhaul of the squad and all the drama a few months back. 

• Like 6

I almost hate myself saying this.

but I said the same when Alan Irvine did our rebuild post relegation last time. We have signed a lot of players, and have retained Bannan, iorfa, Paterson etc. I absolutely hate to say this but we look ‘ heavy’ on our expense line again.  I have a very , very horrible feeling we have overcooked financially.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

I almost hate myself saying this.

but I said the same when Alan Irvine did our rebuild post relegation last time. We have signed a lot of players, and have retained Bannan, iorfa, Paterson etc. I absolutely hate to say this but we look ‘ heavy’ on our expense line again.  I have a very , very horrible feeling we have overcooked financially.

Yes, but then we were signing the likes of Clinton Morrison and Gary Teale on what I imagine was some pretty high wages. 

This time, we are signing mainly younger players and loans. Fingers crossed, it should be ok. 

• Like 5